[2.6] STUN IT ALL | *Detailed Video - Shaper and Guardians guide* | Stun up to T17

Is the 22% Taste Of Hate will work?
Are you going to update AFK and STUN builds for 2.6? new hp nodes inc :)
Is this build HC viable?
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Hey guys, i play this build and i must say: i love it :D atm im lvl 91 and it works great up to t15 :) can perma-stun everything ;)

the only gigant downside is the defence, because from abyssus + berserker we get -50% physical midigation... so specially by hard hitting bosses or in partys with confusing screenexplosions its like: stun quick or die xD so its much important to have a 40% abyssus!

the most important defence-mechanic is: have a totem in front of you any time!

i played much time with the unique rings but i cant recommend it because the totems becomes sooo slow and till they do there first hit you're not saved enought...
so i recommend 1-2 steel rings with hight phys :)

my normal dps in hide is 100k atm :)
phys midi: 19% (-50% :( = -31%)
here is my gear:

better flasks like taste or sin's are optional and really nice to have, but expensive and for my opinion (only) minmaxing :)

skill tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcAecEswthEMwUIBRNFewWbxiRGjgaPhzcIZAkqicvKhMxnjIJMtE1kjrYOuE8BTwtPfxFR0WdR35N41BHU1JVtVhjWOVZ81orXl1fP1_QZU1mVGaebEZvO3IPcmxyqXZ_d-N4DXloeyB7jHyDfNl99X37fuCCm4Nfg8yExITZhXuMz48akFWYCpkrmjua4J5Xns2f36IAo_KmV6cwp22nlKlurKq18raktz65HbyfvTa9gb6nwBrAZsEEw2jE9sauypDR_di93pbg2ONq5FHqEOvu7DjvDu988B_yL_JF9kj3Mvhf-JP60vxL_gr-h_6P?accountName=Extraktor&characterName=Straggels

i hope i can help :)
"
This build can stun Izaro?

Yeah both itzaro and uber itzaro. For stunning uber itzaro you will need the dps flasks activated, like lion's roar and atziri's promise.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
BrainJuice168 wrote:
Is the 22% Taste Of Hate will work?

Probably. The dps flasks are just needed to stun T16+ bosses and you need a necro support for that. Testing in those scenarios, atziri's promise + lion's roar was usually enough to stun with the aura necro support.

So the roll is probably not important on taste of hate, as the flask itself isn't really needed.

I would more recommend 2xlions roar+2x atziri's promise for double the flask duration.
"
kileras12 wrote:
Are you going to update AFK and STUN builds for 2.6? new hp nodes inc :)

Assuming they don´t kill this build next patch with their great nerfhammer, the guide will of course be updated.

Do you know something about the life node balancing that I don´t? :D
I would of course love a life boost, as that would make it possible to get more dps nodes :D
"
4lin wrote:
Is this build HC viable?

There is no such thing as HC viable. Every build except Cast on death can be played on HC.

None of my builds however are designed with hc in mind. Doing so would make this build go 15k es, which it is not.

As just mentioned, abyssus+berserker makes us take 50% increased physical damage, which of 12% is mitigated with our endurance charges. So 38% inc physical damage taken.

I don't think hardcore players like that. Maybe using bringer of rain is a better option for hardcore. Play this build in hc at own risk, I woldn't.
"
Extraktor wrote:

the most important defence-mechanic is: have a totem in front of you any time!

You got it 100% right :D

This sentence is the answer to maybe 98% of all the survivability questions. To not die, place a totem in front of you every screen.

The other statements are correct as well :)

I am glad that you find the build fun and thank you for sharing your setup, it will be inspiring!
"
ChrispieD wrote:
This sentence is the answer to maybe 98% of all the survivability questions. To not die, place a totem in front of you every screen.

Well, that's true for pretty much any totem build... unless you are the super-tanky "Protector of Totems". :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info