[2.6] STUN IT ALL | *Detailed Video - Shaper and Guardians guide* | Stun up to T17

What's your tool tip self buffed? Only auras, no flasks or charges. Trying to figure out how much tool tip I need to go for.
what causes the stuns to be applied?
"
W_NG wrote:
what causes the stuns to be applied?

Just damage of any type. You need to do enough of it in relation to monster's stun threshold.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
"
Nice build, why don't you go Slayer for the 20% chance to double stun duration?

Hi! Good question. My quiver already gives 50% chance to double stun duration and my main problem isn't stun duration (1.2 secs per stun without double stun), but the stun threshold. By getting berserker's 40% more dmg, I hit harder, which means higher chance to stun against high health bosses like T16 which have 10 million+ in hp.

Also berserkers increased aps when haven't killed recently and the warcry nodes are really nice.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
Maxwell89 wrote:
I want to see and actual clear video, does the setup only do well for boss killing or does it clear decently?

The unique rings hit quite slowly, so when clearning maps and stunning t15 bosses, I usually run steel rings for faster totem hits. I would say that the clear speed is on par with any anchestral warchief totem build, the stuns make even the totems more survivable.
"
AssasinCreed wrote:
dmg stats with and without necro :? 1kk diffrent or more?
Why even faster attack over endurance charge on stun need less dmg to stun and for stuns aps dosn't matter.

Around 200k dps per totem w/o flasks conc. effect with the unique rings. Aps is 2, so avarage hit 100k per hit. With my flasks I hit avarage hit damage 200k per hit.

With aura support aps increases a lot, but I would expect damage per hit to maybe double, so maybe somewhere in the range 1 million+ dps per totem with support and all flasks up. Then we have vaal lighting trap making it deal 50% more dmg.

It is true that the 19% reduced threshold can be very good, but the unique rings bring down APS with 60%. If our hits are on the edge to even stun, let's say 20% of the max life pool after reduced stun threshold adaptation, we need 5 hits on avarage for every stun. With 2 low aps, the risk of being unlucky and losing the stun lock is higher.

You can always try which one you like the best, but the clearing of maps will also be painful with the totems hittinig 1-1.5 times a sec.
Last edited by ChrispieD on Jan 19, 2017, 7:01:17 PM
FUN DETECTED
NERF INCOMING
BUMP FOR JUSTICE
Looks so sweet, it's been a long time I haven't seen any stun build. I have a question that will 600pdps+ 2h mace (or Starforge) and slayer do the same as berserker ?
Can you perma stun Izaro even in uberlab ?
"
TheOnIyOne wrote:
Can you perma stun Izaro even in uberlab ?

If it can stun t16 bosses - izzaro will be **** like **** :)

Just wounder about question with endurance on stun. Is this good for stunning by themself or somthing different is better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info