[2.6] STUN IT ALL | *Detailed Video - Shaper and Guardians guide* | Stun up to T17

Around 4 months ago I have asked if it will be possible permastun Shaper (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1736654), I though, ofc, to do that with wc and facebreaker because of the insane damage that the build can provide.
Now you answered me, and in the coolest way of the world.
Great job man, I gave up before starting, but, well, you have done a beautiful job <3
Dear ChrispieD,

Can you, please, tell, what is the minimum number of Unarmed Physical Damage on Facebreaker we need to have in order to play this build?

Thank you in advance!
Is this build playable without legacy FB? How much non armed multi is needed? Can you please test it with ~750 FB and (dramatic drums) shaper;)?
Last edited by lapilesos on Jan 20, 2017, 9:06:05 AM
could you maybe test this build with non-legacy facebreakers? like 780% and post some conclusions?
noob question but how do you get the 3'rd totem ?
you get the second one on the passive 3 but i can't find how you get the 3'rd one
How are you getting 6k+ life with almost no life on gear? What would your HP be without belly?
"
Rivx wrote:
How are you getting 6k+ life with almost no life on gear? What would your HP be without belly?

key word , marauder,

my lvl92 marauder has over 5k hp with NO GEAR, ;) its all about the juicy lifenodes in marauder area
Last edited by Mindsmog on Jan 20, 2017, 4:50:43 PM
how does this work with a full party? wont the monsters life scale so much that the stuns dont reach the threshold?
"
dbxwanderer wrote:
how does this work with a full party? wont the monsters life scale so much that the stuns dont reach the threshold?

From poe wiki,
"Increases to monster life from a party of more than one player do not affect Defender's effective max life."

So don't worry and stun away!
Last edited by Luxim on Jan 21, 2017, 12:46:01 AM
Are the unique rings required in order to stun Shaper and Guardians?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info