Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

rip my supporter pack allocation FeelsBadMan
IGN: QSTNMRK

-edit- Note who is saying what.
Far more support pack people unhappy and far more freeloads like sure dis is great i don't support the game much anyway so someone has to.
Last edited by Amarath on Jan 20, 2017, 10:59:41 AM
"
Telzen wrote:
"
Firefly00 wrote:
"
blinddagger95 wrote:
One thing that would be fun to have: A button or toggle so I could shut off the display of other people's MTX, I don't need to see your glowy weapons, I need to see the enemies moving in real-time.

A capital idea, sir. With everything else that the dev team were and are working on to improve performance, I am honestly puzzled by how this particular option seems to have slipped under their collective radar.
A lot of people buy mtx cause they want to stand out and look cool to others. Of course GGG wouldn't give an option to disable mtx effects.

And you will still stand out to others, the ones that have it set to show MTX. You can have that be the default so you need to manually opt-out. It's silly to say "that guy spent money to look so fancy, I am fine with my PC chugging in his presence".
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
OneInchPunch wrote:
Congrats, but you should have fixed the PC first. I dont see how you will make Poe lag free on an 2012 average Computer(=Xbox one)if the game is already lagging on 2017 pcmasterrace PC.
I think you are wasting ressources and we wont see any further developpment before a long time.

No performance issues on a 2009/2012 upgraded PC, and now a 2016 PC. Perhaps your lag is with your PC, or your connection to the Internet? Millions play PoE just fine with no lag.

Well that is because you're a pleb or a liar.
Play a CoI with hooves, a summoner, an animate, LA, etc build. A few of them like 4 fps lag.
There are rando lag spikes in the game latency spikes for no reason by tons of people (it might be routing issues)GGG could put money into running routing tests and figure out were the issue are. Sure would that require them to work with ISPs yep, you think blizzard doesn't? They got money but they aren't using it to improve the game, there ya go. You can say well dx11 ... what stopped them from doing this despite xbox? Are you arguing it was cheaper to do dx11 plus an xbox client? We all know it cost money, money not used for the pc version of the game.

Have any of you on DX11 looked at your hardware monitors? How much improvement did you actually get?
GGG You made it .... in same anime ultimate hero told ... GO BEYOND !!! PLUS!! ULTRAAAAAA!!! ...awesome you are like a Boss!!! holly sh1t!!! :D WTF :D (brain damage).
Finally GGG gets what they deserve. So that's why I see all these huge wet spots on the pants of XBox1 fans. :D ;)

"
Amarath wrote:

Well that is because you're a pleb or a liar.
Play a CoI with hooves, a summoner, an animate, LA, etc build. A few of them like 4 fps lag.
There are rando lag spikes in the game latency spikes for no reason by tons of people (it might be routing issues)GGG could put money into running routing tests and figure out were the issue are. Sure would that require them to work with ISPs yep, you think blizzard doesn't? They got money but they aren't using it to improve the game, there ya go. You can say well dx11 ... what stopped them from doing this despite xbox? Are you arguing it was cheaper to do dx11 plus an xbox client? We all know it cost money, money not used for the pc version of the game.

Have any of you on DX11 looked at your hardware monitors? How much improvement did you actually get?

You make some valid points here. But hopefully the revenue they get from the XBox1 version will give them the means to get some better servers and/or fix these problems you describe. Has it occurred to you that this might be GGG's plan all along? Bandwidth isn't exactly free you know, and neither is development time.

I apologize if I come off as an ass - that's not my intention. I'm merely stating that it's a better business move to release an XBox1 version first to gather more revenue to fix the PC version. Remember, the only money GGG makes off us is from the microtransactions and maybe some merchandising. I really don't think that's much of a revenue stream to rely on, especially given GGG's current ambitions, but I could be wrong. :)
Last edited by MimSiE on Jan 20, 2017, 12:02:13 PM
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
jozefch wrote:
read my post again and stop posting trash points...
Im on a PC with dualboot, but... wait, u can read that... Nvidia? NO fking way for those prices!

You posted the trash first. ;-)

If you're on a PC and can dual boot then stop complaining about a MacOS X release. Here, give me a second, let me dual boot to Linux. Waaaaahhh! GGG why no Linux release?

Just because Mac and Linux are almost binary compatible... but u should have some knownledge first...

This is my last post, i give up because i hate to talk to ppl who knows nothing about programming or operating systems...

Welcome to the real world of marketing and corporations!
“Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed.”
― Albert Einstein
Last edited by jozefch on Jan 20, 2017, 12:32:12 PM
I guess this pretty much means there won't be a Linux version coming anytime soon. I'm disappointed but nor really surprised.
"
xmaroc wrote:
why not make it into browser game or linux or vulkan api ?

Just because "They don't have enough resources, because they are a small company"...

Here comes some inspiration how to use an engine and don't waste moneys on a minor platform!
https://albiononline.com/en/home#devices

Sandbox interactive - a small company which actually made a dream to come true, true multi-platform!
“Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed.”
― Albert Einstein
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Last edited by fkxShadow on Jan 20, 2017, 12:42:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info