Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

"
Riathy wrote:
Whelp, going to the same direction as diablo 3 then, making poe a dead game. I guess im done supporting it.

Nothing ever good comes from pc games going to consoles. Diablo3 being prime example here.

RiP PoE. you were a good game.
Yeah like D3 wasn't a pos before it went to console. I don't even play console but I'm loving all the tears from you guys.
Goooooooooooooooooooood noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!? WHY!? FOR MONEY!? RIP POE!? DA FUCK!? ARE YOU DUMB!? A JOKE!? WHY ? SHITSTORM IS COMING !? DEL ACC!/ GIVE YOU BJ IF YOU CANCEL !? PLEASE!? CONSOLES ARE BAD !? WHY!? NO!? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by kaktttusikaa3 on Jan 18, 2017, 5:20:51 PM
I think the community are doing their typical knee jerk OMG IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD type shit rather than thinking it through a bit.

What i can see this doing is getting them to focus on performance, it's a console...it's NOT a PC so they'll need to make sure it works well with all the stuff we have here.

Since it's the xbox, its a windows device using directX.

They would need to improve instance stability (you know..where you "dc" and can't sue your remaining portals)

They would need to rebalance the whole lot...which would mean life, melee, ES all the shit people have been whining about and stuff they can bring to here

there would have to be a method of trade......

There is so much that should be getting done for the console port that would benefit the PC version and all you can think of is the maybe negatives

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Explains why PoE gets easier and easier with every patch
"
kaktttusikaa3 wrote:
WTF!? WHY!? FOR MONEY!? RIP POE!? DA FUCK!? ARE YOU DUMB!? A JOKE!? WHY ?

THIS
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
I am so upset right now. This is my favorite company and game and they have made a fatal mistake for our awesome community. It was fun while it lasted. Now resources cut hugely for PC guaranteed and less amazing content going to be released. This is awful. Why GGG, why?
"
Telzen wrote:
"
Riathy wrote:
Whelp, going to the same direction as diablo 3 then, making poe a dead game. I guess im done supporting it.

Nothing ever good comes from pc games going to consoles. Diablo3 being prime example here.

RiP PoE. you were a good game.
Yeah like D3 wasn't a pos before it went to console. I don't even play console but I'm loving all the tears from you guys.

Diablo 3 was coming to consoles from day 1. And it had a million dollar company behind it. This was apparent in the demo we could play. See where it ended. It's a fucking shell of a game.

Diablo 3 is a dumbed down game compared to diablo 2.

Diablo 3 is the worst successor of a very popular, and a very good game.

Nothing good comes from going to consoles. It'll be dumbed down and it'll change immensely. GGG sold out us players for a bit extra cash. Good fucking job.
Last edited by Riathy on Jan 18, 2017, 5:21:47 PM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
I think the community are doing their typical knee jerk OMG IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD type shit rather than thinking it through a bit.

It is the end of the world when the WORLD'S BEST PC ARPG goes to console.
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
Last edited by deadunion on Jan 18, 2017, 5:20:26 PM
my son won't sleep anymore till that day...lol.

hope that will be benefit for us who are playing AND PAYING (mtx,stash tabs,etc...) for so long to develop the game.....

have fun

learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
"
manomandino wrote:
WIll it work offline? or online use only?

It's likely to still be a free game so it'll be online only
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info