Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

"
nyderic wrote:
You mean all the past games that did this and eventually got worse or flat out failed aren't enough evidence that this is a terrible idea?
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
Last edited by deadunion on Jan 18, 2017, 5:05:46 PM
Wow very nice.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
NoopManU wrote:
I can't believe I'm seeing this with my own two eyes. A portion of my supporter cash funded this when the base game is still an unbalanced buggy mess.

Melee rebalance?
Old skill rebalance?
Clearspeed nerfs?
Vaal Skill/Threshold Jewel/General old content expansions?
One-shot mechanics rebalance?

Nope. A console port. Who could have predicted a decision this poor.

At least we get an A5 teaser I guess. Fuck this gay earth.

to be fair, they are probably working on a lot of the stuff you are complaining about. melee rebalance has already been announced for 3.0 for example, and they will probably work on some other stuff too.

"
HyP_ wrote:
Rly cant understand why so much bitching in this thread. It's not like the console version will have any effect in the pc version, stop being such a cry babies.

it absolutely will have effects on the PC version. because from now on, for all future content and updates they want to develop, they will have to work with console hardware limitations, and they will have to balance everything for gamepad play instead of just Keyboard+Mouse play.
"
Kelossi wrote:
NONE OF YOU have ANY idea whatsoever how this is gonna turn out.

Fucking relax. This could go either way.
Dont you see the problem with what you are saying...

"this could go either way"

you dont want a fucking coin toss... you want stuff that you are actually sure will work
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
INB4 CONSOLE ONLY CHALLENGES..

GGG is giving the middle finger to pc users.
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
GREAT! this is the beginning of the END OF POE as we know and love it.... now all that will matter is console version getting all the love and cutting resources in half to deal with console version problems and whining of its players..........

this is going to turn into diablo 3........... when they took away the auction house and made everything only tradeable for 4 hours after you find it to only those in your party.... fuck that.....

this is bad news..... very bad news.......... NO GGG... NO...............
"
GingerBeast wrote:
This is awesome!

It does bring up a few important questions though.

1. Will micro transactions be cross realm?
2. Can our X Box One characters be linked to the same account as our pC characters? For example, can I log into the website here and see the data for all am characters on both platforms from the same log in?
3. Assuming they will all be linked, will the 25 character limit be 25 on each realm or just increased and combined?

game is on a separate realm for the xbox with slight differences, so i would be thinking like garena, No you can't link them, No you can cross realm your MTX's
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Good April fools' joke GGG. You got me.
Also nice naming :D "fdsfsdfss"

IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by eragon1111 on Jan 18, 2017, 5:07:35 PM
Uh oh. I hope this comes with a complete refund for everything you ever bought...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info