Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

Whelp, going to the same direction as diablo 3 then, making poe a dead game. I guess im done supporting it.

Nothing ever good comes from pc games going to consoles. Diablo3 being prime example here.

RiP PoE. you were a good game.
You guys are kidding right? this is a joke? Anyone got good game suggestions... going to need a new game to play in a few months.
complete surprise. time to pay some lost bets.

I will not be hopping on to XBOX, but I am very happy that the game is growing.
I need more purple titles
where do i refund my supporter packs i dont support console games
@Noobivore in game
-------------------------------------------------------
Current Hardcore Characters:
76 Scion Nemesis League (RIP)
83 Shadow and Marauder Hardcore League
its ok if you quit supporting it cry baby Xbox One will fully fund these guys's future so get lost.
Last edited by Murderstate on Jan 18, 2017, 5:11:36 PM
Not sure this will be worth the development time, I hope for GGG it isn but I have mixed feelings about this.
"
carkasjak wrote:
"
Ghorik wrote:
I don't care about the consoles, but this trailer and the music is just outstanding. - as usual.

I personally do not ask for a GNU/Linux version, but a little love over Wine compatibility on the DX9 side would go a long way, since we don't really expect DX11 to be anywhere perfect on Wine.

I'd love a Linux version, since PoE is the only thing that still forces me to use Windows from time to time, but I'd also settle for having the game playable in Wine. Currently it is a stuttery mess.

Precisely. Path of Exile is also my only reason to stay with windows, since it's quite a pain to make it run smooth if not make it even run under wine. I'm actually totally ready to work full time on my Arch. If only PoE would run as half better.
twitter.com/snoazll
"
I'm unable to watch the trailer. I tried updating flash but I had the v24 already. I tried deactivating the microsoft telemetry windows 10, I even installed a program to disable the most possible. It was using my pros and hard drive at 30% while watching the video the first time. Maybe just a hazard.... I then rebooted.

This is doing it again. Nothing special from the task manager but the video freeze as if my internet speed would be too slow but i see youtube downloading in advance far ahead. I don't know if this is the flash v24 failing or what...

This is off-topic, but you're absolutely clueless aren't you? YouTube dosen't even use flash anymore. How about you install google chrome instead of using any of the inferior browsers?
Console = Death of Classic hardcore PC gaming.
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
WIll it work offline? or online use only?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info