0.9.6 Patch Notes

:-),thank you chris
Elemental Equilibrium + Elemental Hit is gonna be fun stuff D:
Imagine you have Elemental Equilibrium and you cast Elemental Weakness followed by an Ice Nova supported by Cold to Fire; then you start blasting with Shock Nova and/or Lightning Strike.

:- )
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
Great work again dev team! Cannot wait for the vender updates though, so long as you don't give in to changing the system over to a currency system. I love the idea of the system as it is now.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

The idea is that now the witches can still blast through mobs with spells, but they'll consider finishing them off with the wand when they're nearly dead, for the reward of power charges.

I don't think any but a few ocd people will be trying to hit monsters with spells to just the right point to then switch to wand dps to finish them off. I think the implementation of this idea needs to be reworked if you want anyone besides wand-build witches to think about using this.
Last edited by Darkfyre on Feb 6, 2012, 12:43:44 PM
"
Qarl wrote:
"
oldboy wrote:
Summoner's dps is the lowest of the game, i just hope that you guys have plans for us :) (begining with minion counter ;)
As you can guess my next build will be a caster with no minion passive at all, i'am dumping my summoner

Summoning, as a whole package, is in the pipeline for a rework. I see it, right there, on the whiteboard with a version number noted next to it.

Summoner rework - 1.0.1
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:

3 possibilities:
1 element - buffs 1 resistance, debuffs 2
2 elements - buffs 2 resistances, debuffs 1
3 elements - buffs 3 resistances, debuffs 3

Yes, if you deal all 3 elements, you're buffing and immediately debuffing all 3 elements, negating any effect you would have applied.

That is misleading. What really happens is that 3 elements makes the buffs and debuffs simply disapear, not cancel eachother out. Because if they were all active, the net result wouldn't be 0.
"
Sickness wrote:
That is misleading. What really happens is that 3 elements makes the buffs and debuffs simply disapear, not cancel eachother out. Because if they were all active, the net result wouldn't be 0.
Mark can explain all the math involved if he's inclined to do so. The 3 possibilities I posted are the end results of all the math.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Last edited by WhiteBoy on Feb 6, 2012, 3:19:59 PM
noooo my poor poor cold dmg! not everyone likes ice spear (which is what deserves the nerf) and cold snap is gonna suck after this.
Last edited by Loex on Feb 6, 2012, 4:03:27 PM
"
Chris wrote:
Tempest Shield: Enchants your shield with the power of storms, which lashes out to deal lightning damage to attackers when you block their attacks.

So what stats does this scale with exactly?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info