[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

I was looking over the passive skill builds, and I noticed that resolute technique only goes to 95. Was the intent to go from resolute technique over to the crit version?
"
GoTTi1337 wrote:
I finally killed Sirus A8. Really happy with this build and still one or two tweaks to work on. Challenges will take a while longer anyways this league...

I just wanted to post my items so some players might have a reference what is "good enough" to kill Sirus and clear T16 maps with ease.

Spoiler

I play with Resolute Technique as I couldn't be bothered to change my whole setup to crit.

Congrats to the Sirus 8 kill! Amazing feat cos your gears still have so much room for upgrade. Well done. :)

"
Tykune wrote:
I was looking over the passive skill builds, and I noticed that resolute technique only goes to 95. Was the intent to go from resolute technique over to the crit version?

You can pick up axe nodes from the skill tree to complete 100.

You can also transit to EO/Crit skill tree as those 2 are damage version of the build.
Spent all my ex on finally upgrading everything. I had to spend a passive point on an extra +30 intelligence so I could buy boots with chaos resist+good life. There didn't seem to be any good ones that had intelligence.

Life: 6385
Armour: 3192

As for the DPS, I am not really sure how to calculate that using POB, but my cyclone damage seems a lot higher than before the upgrades.

Edit: This is what the Cyclone DPS looks like while actually attacking

Last edited by ZeroAT on Jul 14, 2020, 7:52:27 PM
"
ZeroAT wrote:
Spent all my ex on finally upgrading everything. I had to spend a passive point on an extra +30 intelligence so I could buy boots with chaos resist+good life. There didn't seem to be any good ones that had intelligence.

Spoiler

Life: 6385
Armour: 3192

As for the DPS, I am not really sure how to calculate that using POB, but my cyclone damage seems a lot higher than before the upgrades.

Spoiler

Edit: This is what the Cyclone DPS looks like while actually attacking

Very nice gears you have over there. You can consider gearing towards crit skill tree.

Hillock quality your axe to 28%.

Cyclone attack speed helm enchant will give you more damage.

Btw, you are using 2 x curse on hit ring. You will need +1 curse on your chest or anoint Whispers of Doom on your amulet.
Last edited by kira1414 on Jul 16, 2020, 2:17:03 AM
"
kira1414 wrote:

Very nice gears you have over there. You can consider gearing towards crit skill tree.

Hillock quality your axe to 28%.

Cyclone attack speed helm enchant will give you more damage.

Btw, you are using 2 x curse on hit ring. You will need +1 curse on your chest or anoint Whispers of Doom on your amulet.

Thanks for the tips. I did all you suggested and also finally managed to get a lab enchant on my gloves.

T16 Map Run: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vomQI59ZCQ8
Last edited by ZeroAT on Jul 16, 2020, 9:04:18 PM
Hello your build is great! But i play cyclone version and have problem with dps. Im novice begginer and dont know how change for more dps. Can you help me? This is my build https://pastebin.com/CSk843XE
"
cris0153 wrote:
Hello your build is great! But i play cyclone version and have problem with dps. Im novice begginer and dont know how change for more dps. Can you help me? This is my build https://pastebin.com/CSk843XE

Your life pool is very low for your level 88 Slayer. I recommend switching from Bronn to a crusader astral plate with exploding mod.

3.11 onward, a rare elder/warlord amulet is better than Xoph's Blood.

Use warlord spiked gloves with 30% melee physical and projectile damage. You can use harvest crafting to roll the gloves. They are pretty easy to hit.

You will want to replace your flasks to:
1. Bubbling Divine life flask of Staunching
2. Experimental granite flask of Warding
3. Experimental quicksilver flask of Heat
4. Taste of Hate
5. Atziri's Promise

Use Stygian belt (elder/hunter) and you can craft 90+ life & 10% life on the belt. Together with T1 resists.

Get a Watcher's Eye with Gain #% physical as extra fire (do not get the wrong one) and run: Anger + Herald of Ash + Blood and Sand + Enlighten.

You will also want to run CWFT + Immortal Call + Wave of Conviction (see gem section). WoC will provide you more damage when it procs.

Drop Blood Rage.

For your Ancestral Warchief setup, instead of Enhance, Multiple totem support is better.

Use a warlord Steel ring and use Deafening Essence of Contempt to get T1+ flat physical. Proceed to fill up the prefixes and then use 2 x augment fire to hit flammability 8.
Last edited by kira1414 on Jul 21, 2020, 2:00:57 PM
Testing this build...missing defence,damage is pretty nice.
Not that what i expect.
"
Korpivaellus wrote:
Testing this build...missing defence,damage is pretty nice.
Not that what i expect.

Defense comes from gears and flasks. Can't compare with the toughest build out there but surviving and clearing end game content is not an issue. :)
So are we still Helping Oak? I cant find clarification on a correction that was made 2 years ago. Stuck on this :)
Thank you!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info