[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Playing this build and having a lot of fun spinning through maps. Cyclone is a blast. Only thing is I'm in red maps now and feeling really squishy compared to past leagues. Not sure what to do about this. Considering switching my curse from flammability to enfeeble, but otherwise kind of out of ideas. I don't have much currency for upgrades at this point, and most of the upgrades seem to be in terms of damage and not survivability.

If anyone cares to check over my character (ToastySpinner) and make any suggestions they'd be much appreciated.
Is a good ideia use point blank with Tectonic Slam?
@kira1414
Bro, can u check out my cyclone slayer setup and tell me what should i aim for now? I feel like i am lacking some damage (~40k pure cyclone now)
"
PrometheusBd wrote:
Playing this build and having a lot of fun spinning through maps. Cyclone is a blast. Only thing is I'm in red maps now and feeling really squishy compared to past leagues. Not sure what to do about this. Considering switching my curse from flammability to enfeeble, but otherwise kind of out of ideas. I don't have much currency for upgrades at this point, and most of the upgrades seem to be in terms of damage and not survivability.

If anyone cares to check over my character (ToastySpinner) and make any suggestions they'd be much appreciated.

I would drop Red Dream and instead use a medium ring Thread of Hope socketed near Golem's Blood. This will enable you to pick up Discipline of the Unyielding + Slaughter.

You will also want to spec into Constitution node. That node add a lot of life to the build.

Prioritise life rolls on your jewels.

Use a rare elder amulet (see recommended gears).

Use curse on hit with Flammability ring (see recommended rares).

Use Watcher's Eye with Gain #% of physical damage as extra fire (don't get the wrong one).

Run Anger + Herald of Ash + Blood and Sand + Enlighten.

Replace Lion's Roar with anti-curse granite flask. You will use Lion's Roar for end game bosses.

Use an anti-freeze quick silver flask. It has better synergy.

Use a Bubbling Divine life flask of Staunching. Bleed can kill when your leech wears off.

Instead of Basalt flask, Taste of Hate is better.

You will want 20/20 on your gems. And for gems that have awakened version. You will want to upgrade to that as you gear up.

"
LMP wrote:
Is a good ideia use point blank with Tectonic Slam?

You will want to keep Point Blank as it is meant for Molten Burst that errupts from the axe. It gives the balls 30% more damage.

"
tyhyk1234 wrote:
@kira1414
Bro, can u check out my cyclone slayer setup and tell me what should i aim for now? I feel like i am lacking some damage (~40k pure cyclone now)

Your character profile is hidden. With 40k Cyclone damage, I believe you are running on 5L. You will definitely want a 6L as that will give you 40% more damage.
Oh sorry its avilable now, also i wanted to ask what can i do to min/max Ulab runs, thanks bruhh
"
tyhyk1234 wrote:
Oh sorry its avilable now, also i wanted to ask what can i do to min/max Ulab runs, thanks bruhh

Get a 6L rare armor based chest. That will be instant upgrade for you.

Izaro is immune to knockback so you can use Lion's Roar in Uber lab.

I would replace Red Dream with medium ring Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood. Pick up Discipline of Unyielding and Slaughter.

Use a curse Flammability on hit ring (see recommended rares).

Get Watcher's Eye with Gain #% physical as extra fire (do not get the wrong one) and run Anger + Herald of Ash + Blood and Sand + Enlighten.

This build no longer requires Xoph's Blood. Rare elder amulet is better (see recommended gears).

Use Chemist Basalt flask of Warding.

Get 20/20 on your gems and upgrade gems that have awakened variant as you progress in your gears.

You can craft 24% movement on your boots.

To make Izaro fight easier, you can use a Decoy totem. His first attack will always aim you but subsequent attacks will aim the Decoy totem instead.
Last edited by kira1414 on Jul 3, 2020, 12:55:40 AM
I am a bit confused where are we using Anger and enfeeble, please? Love the build so far!! :)
One simple Chi, thats all I ever asked for!
What's the best chest for use ciclone?
"
beledric wrote:
I am a bit confused where are we using Anger and enfeeble, please? Love the build so far!! :)

Enfeeble only if you have difficulty surviving in maps. Otherwise, Anger + Herald of Ash + Blood and Sand + Enlighten.

Anger if you use Watcher's Eye with Gain #% physical as extra fire (do not get the wrong one).

"
LMP wrote:

Crusader exploding chest.

However, Bronn gives the best single target damage. But I will always go for the exploding chest.
Last edited by kira1414 on Jul 4, 2020, 10:56:13 AM
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
beledric wrote:

Enfeeble only if you have difficulty surviving in maps. Otherwise, Anger + Herald of Ash + Blood and Sand + Enlighten.

Anger if you use Watcher's Eye with Gain #% physical as extra fire (do not get the wrong one).

"
LMP wrote:

Crusader exploding chest.

However, Bronn gives the best single target damage. But I will always go for the exploding chest.

I buy a 6L Bronn but can't put it 4r 1g 1b.. I don't have 3R in carft bench :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info