[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
LMP wrote:

I buy a 6L Bronn but can't put it 4r 1g 1b.. I don't have 3R in carft bench :(

You can use T1 Wild seeds. It gives you the option to roll colors. Will take a while but it is pretty useful.

Alternatively, farm for the recipe in delve. You can check your bench to find out which delve node gives that recipe.

Lastly, Vorici T3 in research is useful too.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
LMP wrote:

I buy a 6L Bronn but can't put it 4r 1g 1b.. I don't have 3R in carft bench :(

You can use T1 Wild seeds. It gives you the option to roll colors. Will take a while but it is pretty useful.

Alternatively, farm for the recipe in delve. You can check your bench to find out which delve node gives that recipe.

Lastly, Vorici T3 in research is useful too.

T1 Wilds seeds can't be used because the item level

I'm trying farm delve for the rcp
Last edited by LMP on Jul 5, 2020, 2:41:58 PM
"
LMP wrote:

T1 Wilds seeds can't be used because the item level

I'm trying farm delve for the rcp

Farm T1 seeds in map tier T9 and above and the seed will be usable on all ilvl.
When to switch from Sunder to Cyclone?
"
When to switch from Sunder to Cyclone?

Personally I switch at level 55 but there are players who switched at level 28 and they find leveling to be fine.

You can try Cyclone before 55 and see if it is performing well for you. Otherwise, just wait till 55 when you can use the axe.
On your guide, Devoto's Devotion Nightmare Bascinet shows having three blue sockets with one green, and shows having lightning golem and the skill gems that are supposed to be on the gloves.

But in the 'Gems Setup' section, it shows the helm having 4 red sockets and completely different gems.

Could you clear up which setup to go with? And also whether to go with stuff in the uniques section or rares section at the end game?
Last edited by Tykune on Jul 9, 2020, 2:39:33 PM
"
Tykune wrote:
On your guide, Devoto's Devotion Nightmare Bascinet shows having three blue sockets with one green, and shows having lightning golem and the skill gems that are supposed to be on the gloves.

But in the 'Gems Setup' section, it shows the helm having 4 red sockets and completely different gems.

Could you clear up which setup to go with? And also whether to go with stuff in the uniques section or rares section at the end game?

Refer to the gems in the gems section.

Ignore colors and gems in the gears. The gears are there for easy reference as I feel it is easier to see a picture of the gear than to read the name of the gear.

For endgame:
1. Axe (Ngamahu's Flame)
2. Helm (Devoto or rare warlord influenced helm)
3. Chest (Crusader exploding chest or Bronn)
4. Rings (rare hunter/warlord influenced)
5. Amulet (rare elder/warlord influenced)
6. Gloves (rare warlord influenced)
7. Stygian (rare)
8. Boots (rare warlord/shaper (for elemental ailments avoidance) influenced or regular)
Hi Kira, i have lv22 anger in my amulet. Should i use that or continue to use anger with enlighten? And what should i replace the gems for anger?

Thank you :)
"
ongpohchuan wrote:
Hi Kira, i have lv22 anger in my amulet. Should i use that or continue to use anger with enlighten? And what should i replace the gems for anger?

Thank you :)

As long as you have decent mana pool, you can definitely use the L22 Anger. You can replace the gem in 4L with Enduring Cry and go dual cries.
I finally killed Sirus A8. Really happy with this build and still one or two tweaks to work on. Challenges will take a while longer anyways this league...

I just wanted to post my items so some players might have a reference what is "good enough" to kill Sirus and clear T16 maps with ease.

I play with Resolute Technique as I couldn't be bothered to change my whole setup to crit.
Last edited by GoTTi1337 on Jul 13, 2020, 1:16:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info