[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Double Anger watchers eye is 25 ex this league, found 1 lol :D

I guess the upside is that 6link bronn is 2 ex and xophs 2.5-3 ex.
I think the POB link is busted. Says it cannot connect. Anyone have an updated link?

POB that I tried to load was from front page. https://pastebin.com/UCP8sRNG

So, the carcass is my current body and I have this Bronn. Is a Bronn a better item or am I allowed to pick either or?

Last edited by GenuineProdigy on Dec 20, 2019, 9:27:05 PM
"
travisiscool wrote:
Loving this build I just can't wait to 6L my chest and get a silver oil to anoint my xoph's.

Spoiler

Glad you are enjoying the build.

The next big upgrade for you will be that 6L. Which is ~40% more damage. :)

"
Nordmo wrote:
What is the build using for curse immunity/removal?

Granite flask with anti-curse will be the one.

"
Tulle131 wrote:
Getting 4R 1G 1B in Bronn's Lithe is the hardest I've ever tried.

There aren't a smart way to get the combination, is there?

You can consider going for 3R. And if you didn't hit the right combo but come real close to getting the correct colors, you can use Vorici tier 3 in research safehouse to get 3 white sockets.

This can take a while but you will eventually hit it. :)

"
I think the POB link is busted. Says it cannot connect. Anyone have an updated link?

POB that I tried to load was from front page. https://pastebin.com/UCP8sRNG

I have no issues importing the POB. You might want to try again. You can also use your browser to test loading the link.

"

So, the carcass is my current body and I have this Bronn. Is a Bronn a better item or am I allowed to pick either or?

You can go for either. Carcass is more balanced while Bronn is pure DPS.

Pick one that suit your play style. :)
So drop Lions Roar or maybe the writhing jar for a granite curse immunity is the best bet?
Last edited by Nordmo on Dec 21, 2019, 4:00:10 AM

imn stuck at 91 T16 you can help me what i need to strong more

i have 10ex really need strong more

Last edited by caba85 on Dec 22, 2019, 8:12:03 AM
FYI: the pastebin link doesn't import anything, it just shows an empty tree

https://pastebin.com/UCP8sRNG
"
Nordmo wrote:
So drop Lions Roar or maybe the writhing jar for a granite curse immunity is the best bet?

Drop Lion's Roar. A magic granite flask is better for mapping.

Only use Lion's Roar in fights where boss doesn't get knocked back.

"
caba85 wrote:

imn stuck at 91 T16 you can help me what i need to strong more

i have 10ex really need strong more

Replace Faster Attack / Blood Rage with Berserk gem. You are running mapping setup without Berserk. Which is a huge DPS lost. You will pop Berserk in tough fights whenever you have decent amount of rage stacks.

You can replace Pulverise gem with Awakened Melee Physical Damage. You will gain Intimidate which adds 10% more damage.

If you don't already have a Watcher's Eye that provide "Gain #% of physical as Extra Fire", you can consider getting that too.

"
Truppensturm wrote:
FYI: the pastebin link doesn't import anything, it just shows an empty tree

https://pastebin.com/UCP8sRNG

Screenshot from the guide:
"

I guess a picture is worth a thousand words?
Is this build viable for the overtuned ridiculous T16 metamorph/Sirus fight?
So, I'm back from a bit of a POE hiatus and I'd been using this build for my Ngamahu Cyclone Duelist and I'm a little confused about the Cyclone setup. It suggests Cyclone - Elemental Dmg - Fortify - Infused Channeling - Close Combat - Conc Effect. However, I'd been using Cyclone - Phys to Lit - Added Fire - Elemental Dmg - Melee Phys - Ele Focus and my tooltip DPS is quite a bit higher. The recommended gems have changed since I looked at the guide, and I checked with a Tabula and the setup seems to favor what I'd been using. I'm a Champion w/permanent Fortify so Fortify Support isn't necessary, but swapping it with Added Fire or Melee Phys still says mine is higher. What are the advantages to using your gem setup? I know that Cyclone counts as a channeling skill now, so Infused Channeling gives buffs. What should I do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info