[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hi i am wondering from your post where to insert Awakened Melee Physical in what skill set up?
Hi, sorry for my ignorance but would it be possible to use flicker strike with this build as it's relatively similar in nature to consecrated path for clearing at least, or would that not work due to a lack of frenzy charges / require a different weapon choice?

Thanks for any input!
Is the pob pastebin dead? When i imported it there was no spent skillpoints.
Does this build not use any vaal skill?
"
caba85 wrote:

hi you think that gloves good for build
i have dex not sure
need str?

Gloves look fine to me. Dex is good cos it gives the flexibility to drop Devoto if you needed more HP.

"
Hi i am wondering from your post where to insert Awakened Melee Physical in what skill set up?

For mapping gems, you will replace Pulverized with Awakened Melee.

For bossing gems, you will replace Close Combat with Awakened Melee.

"
Novelion wrote:
Hi, sorry for my ignorance but would it be possible to use flicker strike with this build as it's relatively similar in nature to consecrated path for clearing at least, or would that not work due to a lack of frenzy charges / require a different weapon choice?

Thanks for any input!

Like you said, won't be effective for Flicker Strike due to the lack in frenzy charges.

You probably want to use Terminus Est and switch axe nodes to sword nodes instead.

"
Kiriaye wrote:
Is the pob pastebin dead? When i imported it there was no spent skillpoints.

Look for [Click to select tree] at the bottom of POB screen. :)

"
Nordmo wrote:
Does this build not use any vaal skill?

Vaal Ancestral Warchief would be the one.
Any tips vs ELE reflect?
"
Nordmo wrote:
Any tips vs ELE reflect?

Yes. You don't do maps that roll ele reflect. ;)
I can't afford xoph's blood or impresence atm what would be a better amulet to use for the moment until I can afford? Could Carnage Heart or Daresso's Salute work or should I look for something rare with added # fire damage to attacks?
Thanks for response Kira. I have played your builds off and on thru the years on PC. but Pc died so i am forced on to console till i get fixed.

Btw you have listed in PoB Beserk with leapslam set up. Is that correct or is it supposed to be faster attack?
"
travisiscool wrote:
I can't afford xoph's blood or impresence atm what would be a better amulet to use for the moment until I can afford? Could Carnage Heart or Daresso's Salute work or should I look for something rare with added # fire damage to attacks?

Those 2 amulets are fine. You can use a rare amulet with high life roll too.

Remember to go the Avatar of Fire skill tree path.

"
Thanks for response Kira. I have played your builds off and on thru the years on PC. but Pc died so i am forced on to console till i get fixed.

Btw you have listed in PoB Beserk with leapslam set up. Is that correct or is it supposed to be faster attack?

Replacing Faster Attack with Berserk is correct if you go for the Mapping gems setup (my preferred setup).

Popping Berserk with full rage stacks will deal insane damage during boss fights.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info