[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Ceefyra wrote:
Once again thanks for the reply!

Can you clarify this

''... If you picked Bane of Legends, you will drop Culling Strike for Faster Attack.''

What do you mean by faster atk, dont we already run faster atk support? or we run 2?

Thank you for the highlight. I made a mistake there.

You should replace Culling Strike with Multiple Totem instead. Have corrected the error in the guide.

Ahh, multiple totem so dope!! sorry for so many question mate
Thanks for all the help, your* build is getting together!!

Edit: yours build not mine :)
Last edited by Ceefyra on Dec 7, 2019, 11:45:45 AM
Hey. I have been following this guide for a while now and I'm lvl 90 slayer, with xoph's blood without resolute technique. I feel like I don't do enough dps, and have low hp and defenses as well. I'm also really confused about the skill gems I should use in boots/gloves/helm because theres so many different in the guide, I see in the screenshot you have golem but no golem gem in guide. can someone please look at my gear/char and give me some tips? I would be very thankful. (i know my flasks might be messed up, I change them a lot.)
the character name is WRYWEW lvl 90 slayer.

edit: this is my gear

Last edited by supafiya1989 on Dec 7, 2019, 2:40:29 PM
"
Ceefyra wrote:

Thanks for all the help

Glad to be of help. :)

"
supafiya1989 wrote:
Hey. I have been following this guide for a while now and I'm lvl 90 slayer, with xoph's blood without resolute technique. I feel like I don't do enough dps, and have low hp and defenses as well. I'm also really confused about the skill gems I should use in boots/gloves/helm because theres so many different in the guide, I see in the screenshot you have golem but no golem gem in guide. can someone please look at my gear/char and give me some tips? I would be very thankful. (i know my flasks might be messed up, I change them a lot.)
the character name is WRYWEW lvl 90 slayer.

edit: this is my gear

Spoiler

Looking at your character from POB, I would recommend you to go for Brutal Fervour instead of Overwhelm and Impact. You will see your survivability going up by just making this change.

I can see that you are going for critical setup but you do not have the gears for making it work properly for you. Your gears are more suited for Resolute Technique.

Re-specing the crit nodes into life nodes alone will give you more life and more damage.

However, if you wish to stick with the critical setup, you will want to go for 900 accuracy on gears. You can consider running a low level Precision (e.g. level 5) to get more accuracy. You can get 700+ accuracy from 2 x rings.

You are using a Watcher's eye but not running Anger. You are not gaining anything from it. Drop Blasphemy + Flammability for Anger. You will probably need level 4 Enlighten as Anger reserves 50% of your mana pool.

You will also want to roll life on all your rare slots. I see that 1 of your ring does not have life roll on it. The same applies to jewels. Prioritize life over damage.

Your gems are not 20/20. Get them to 20/20 to get more damage out of it.

Also, 6L your Bronn. I strongly recommend the mapping setup cos with Berserk, you will be able to do insane damage during boss fights when you pop it with 50 stacks of rage.

You can consider dropping some damage nodes and go for life nodes instead.

Lastly, ignore the gems in the item showcase, they are outdated. Follow the gems in the gem section. Personally, I don't run golem cos they are a hassle.

P.S. It is very much possible to get 6000 life at level 90 while using Bronn with the proper setup on gears and skill tree.
Yo sick analysis there, if you got some time over can you look at my stuff as well?

How do i link my gear like the other dude?

here is my PoB
https://pastebin.com/c1Te4HyB
"
Ceefyra wrote:
Yo sick analysis there, if you got some time over can you look at my stuff as well?

here is my PoB

Edit:
"
Ceefyra wrote:
"
Ceefyra wrote:

here is my PoB

Edit:
Spoiler

I strongly recommend Xoph's Blood over Impresence as it will give you approximately 30% more damage. Follow the Xoph's Blood Resolute Technique skill tree for a start.

Instead of using Windshriek, rare boots with high life + resist and 25+% movement speed will be better.

Instead of 5L Belly, you can try fossil crafting on a 6L Astral Plate with Pristine + Serrated fossils (level 1 Maim gives you 20% more damage). You will get more damage and survival.

As the previous player, go for the mapping setup.

Rare Stygian belt is recommended too. You can fossil craft with Pristine + Prismatic + Scorch fossils.

Instead of Shaper's Touch, elder rare gloves will be better. You will want high life on the gloves. Having elder affix of "socketed skills are supported by faster attack" is a bonus.

Swap Elemental Focus on your axe to Combustion. It makes Cyclone hit harder.

Always prioritize life rolls on all rare slots (including jewels).
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Ceefyra wrote:
"
Ceefyra wrote:

here is my PoB

Edit:
Spoiler

I strongly recommend Xoph's Blood over Impresence as it will give you approximately 30% more damage. Follow the Xoph's Blood Resolute Technique skill tree for a start.

Instead of using Windshriek, rare boots with high life + resist and 25+% movement speed will be better.

Instead of 5L Belly, you can try fossil crafting on a 6L Astral Plate with Pristine + Serrated fossils (level 1 Maim gives you 20% more damage). You will get more damage and survival.

As the previous player, go for the mapping setup.

Rare Stygian belt is recommended too. You can fossil craft with Pristine + Prismatic + Scorch fossils.

Instead of Shaper's Touch, elder rare gloves will be better. You will want high life on the gloves. Having elder affix of "socketed skills are supported by faster attack" is a bonus.

Swap Elemental Focus on your axe to Combustion. It makes Cyclone hit harder.

Always prioritize life rolls on all rare slots (including jewels).

Wow! Thanks a lot mate!!

I'm currently saving up for Bronn 6L so that amulet is not on my plan right now. My passive skills are kinda messed up as well :( The truth is i started playing and after a while i found this guide and i try to adapt from there lol

Yeah my life total is kinda low right now its only on 4.5k with 3.2 armor.

So if i have a 6L bronn what gem set up is the best, I've seen a few difference choices.

Do i go 3 red, 1 blue & 2 green - Cyclone, faster atk, elemental focus, element dmg atk support, fortify and melee phys dmg support?

Been playing for almost a month now super hooked :) i come from D3 and all this is kinda overwhelming but super fun!
Last edited by Ceefyra on Dec 9, 2019, 5:31:38 PM
"
Ceefyra wrote:

Wow! Thanks a lot mate!!

I'm currently saving up for Bronn 6L so that amulet is not on my plan right now. My passive skills are kinda messed up as well :( The truth is i started playing and after a while i found this guide and i try to adapt from there lol

So if i have a 6L bronn what gem set up is the best, I've seen a few difference choices.

Do i go 3 red, 1 blue & 2 green - Cyclone, faster atk, elemental focus, element dmg atk support, fortify and melee phys dmg support?

Been playing for almost a month now super hooked :) i come from D3 and all this is kinda overwhelming but super fun!

Welcome to POE! It is a game of depth but that is where the fun is. :D

I recommend to aim for 6000 life. Armor isn't as important if you have the proper flasks in place.

For Bronn colors, go for 4R1B1G. Check out the "Mapping" for Cyclone's gems setup.

New league is starting in a few days so I would definitely recommend trying that out. More content and free MTX if you complete 12, 24, 36 challenges. ;)
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Ceefyra wrote:

Wow! Thanks a lot mate!!

Welcome to POE! It is a game of depth but that is where the fun is. :D

I recommend to aim for 6000 life. Armor isn't as important if you have the proper flasks in place.

For Bronn colors, go for 4R1B1G. Check out the "Mapping" for Cyclone's gems setup.

New league is starting in a few days so I would definitely recommend trying that out. More content and free MTX if you complete 12, 24, 36 challenges. ;)

So Rage support and Berserk is the way to go huh?
Btw is the PoB up to date?
Last edited by Ceefyra on Dec 10, 2019, 2:44:19 PM
Yo i followed you advice and this is how my gear looks like at the moment

5.5k life & 1.5k armor

118% fire resist, 77% cold and 108% light

Do you think i need to work on the cold resist some more or do i have to much resistance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info