[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Ceefyra wrote:

Ah thanks a lot mate! But all other gem you just max out right?

You will also want a low level Wave of Conviction (applies a debuff on mobs making them take more fire damage) so that CWDT can proc it.

Apart from that, you will max out other gems (except maybe Enfeeble (if you use it) cos it has really high int requirement).

Btw, there was a typo on the gem level. You will want CWDT to be level 5 and IC to be level 7.
Hi again, another question, on the flask section can you explain why you recommend hallowed hybrid flask so highly?
"
Ceefyra wrote:
Hi again, another question, on the flask section can you explain why you recommend hallowed hybrid flask so highly?

Headsman gives 10% more damage if you have killed recently. This will give you more damage when you are fighting bosses that do not spawn minions by killing the worms from the flask.
Hi kira1414

Sorry for my ignorance, new player here. I've been looking for a fun fast paced concecrated path build just because it looked like a fun skill to play a build with.

Given the title of your thread I assumed it uses a mix of cyclone/consecrated path/ tectonic slam for clearing areas and bosses but in all the video and gameplay examples unless I was mistaken consecrated path is rarely/never used?

Am I too understand it's just serving as a supporting skill while cyclone and tectonic slam are the main skills you would be using a majority of the time?
"
Novelion wrote:
Hi kira1414

Sorry for my ignorance, new player here. I've been looking for a fun fast paced concecrated path build just because it looked like a fun skill to play a build with.

Given the title of your thread I assumed it uses a mix of cyclone/consecrated path/ tectonic slam for clearing areas and bosses but in all the video and gameplay examples unless I was mistaken consecrated path is rarely/never used?

Am I too understand it's just serving as a supporting skill while cyclone and tectonic slam are the main skills you would be using a majority of the time?

The listed skills are supposed to be used as main skill. In other words, you will pick 1 of the 3 mentioned skill and play that with your character. :)

Personally I prefer Cyclone over the other skills because of the toughness and move as you hit game play.

Consecrated Path is very similar to Flicker Strike except you have way better control on where your character is moving.

Can't wait for POE 2.0 (4.0) to arrive (probably 1+ year from now) as we will be able to have multiple 6L. Combining the skills and play in the build will definitely be possible.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Ceefyra wrote:

Headsman gives 10% more damage if you have killed recently. This will give you more damage when you are fighting bosses that do not spawn minions by killing the worms from the flask.

Ah i see, so basically the flask is for killing boss that don't summon minions? by boss do you mean map bosses or what other boss are there? sorry im super new to the game
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Novelion wrote:
Hi kira1414

The listed skills are supposed to be used as main skill. In other words, you will pick 1 of the 3 mentioned skill and play that with your character. :)

Personally I prefer Cyclone over the other skills because of the toughness and move as you hit game play.

Consecrated Path is very similar to Flicker Strike except you have way better control on where your character is moving.

Can't wait for POE 2.0 (4.0) to arrive (probably 1+ year from now) as we will be able to have multiple 6L. Combining the skills and play in the build will definitely be possible.

Thanks for the speedy reply!

I appologise if you have answered this in the guide and I missed it but should I be using different setup to some degree or making any adjustemts to items/gem etc based on which of the 3 main skills I'm going to be using?
Last edited by Novelion on Dec 5, 2019, 12:33:07 PM
"
Ceefyra wrote:

Ah i see, so basically the flask is for killing boss that don't summon minions? by boss do you mean map bosses or what other boss are there? sorry im super new to the game

By boss, it can be any hard to kill targets that do not have accompanying minions during the fight. :)

"
Novelion wrote:
Thanks for the speedy reply!

I appologise if you have answered this in the guide and I missed it but should I be using different setup to some degree or making any adjustemts to items/gem etc based on which of the 3 main skills I'm going to be using?

Only the main skill gems will need swapping (as listed in the gem setup section).

Supporting gems setup are mostly fine as they go.

The only gems combo that you will want to keep a lookout will be Rage + Berserk as they were really meant to be used with Cyclone.
Once again thanks for the reply!

Can you clarify this

''... If you picked Bane of Legends, you will drop Culling Strike for Faster Attack.''

What do you mean by faster atk, dont we already run faster atk support? or we run 2?
"
Ceefyra wrote:
Once again thanks for the reply!

Can you clarify this

''... If you picked Bane of Legends, you will drop Culling Strike for Faster Attack.''

What do you mean by faster atk, dont we already run faster atk support? or we run 2?

Thank you for the highlight. I made a mistake there.

You should replace Culling Strike with Multiple Totem instead. Have corrected the error in the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info