[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Nevralgeek wrote:
No Faster attacks on cyclone ? Why ? Nice build tho, thanks

There are a few gem setup, 1 of them does include Fast attack gem. :)

"
Kitte76 wrote:
Hey

Iam abit new at this game, tryed some chars before and this one was realy fun to play.
Found a helmet i use now but dont know to link it here sorry =/.

Its Hrimnor's Resolve Samite Helmet and wana know if that is good or bad for this build.
or should i go for another one.

Thnx KiteZ

Welcome to POE. :)

To link an item:

- Post a reply
- Click on your portrait at the top left of the page and your inventory will open up
- Click item on the popup to link it (you will not see any response but the item will show up in the area that you will type your reply)
- Click outside (or the X button) the inventory to close popup

And yes, Hrimnor is a great helm for the build and I was lucky to find one in SSF

More fire damage and immunity to freeze (require some testing but I believe molten burst will trigger it). You will lose attack and movement speed though.
Hi, i posted few days ago.

I couldnt do Uber lab, but i decided to pay someone to do it for me, so i got the 2 last ascendancy.

At first i was afraid to try uber lab alone. But yesterday i did it 4 times. I think it was only possible because these 2 ascendancy points + changed all my flask setup + 5L belly of the beast (with this i have almost 6k life).

But i dont think these attempts paid off, because 3 times i got only 3 keys and 1 time i got only 2 keys (every run i killed Argus). The problem is that i can't kill him fast enough before kill the lieutenants.

- How do you deal with it? (lieutenants)
- How could i improve my build?
- Should i change any of mine gems setup or skill tree? Ngamahu Cyclone Slayer

my gear

Hello

I only want to farm Uber Lab.

Can someone tell me the best gems setup for it? Cwdt with immortal call is not safer?

Also same question for gear : best setup for Uber Lab only. Is Daresso's Defiance not better / safer than Carcass? I think it's better to be tankier, prefer slower kill but safer :D...

Thanks for your answers <3
Last edited by Karniagod on Mar 23, 2017, 11:12:22 AM
Its a good option change purity of fire for enfeeble?

Would this be good for this build? Never seen anything rare like it before..
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
I think Carcass Jack isnt so good in this build. What do u think about Lightning Coil?
Is anyone running this build with dual curse setup?

Currently I'm running one and use
instead of Devoto for extra damage from curse.

And I wonder is Elemental Weakness (for negative ele resist on mobs) or Projectiles Weakness (boots our fire balls damage on mobs) better?
Hello,

I would like to thank @kira1414 for your build. It was the first time I choose Duelist since Ascendancy and was the really first time I try Cyclone. I play only on temporary hardcore league and I had apprehension to play 2H char, but after playing a 2H Berserker Dual Ancestral Warchief last league, I'm so glad that I made the step to try your build.

I have start immediately on 2H with rare weapons until 18 (Wideswing) and I switch a last time @27 (Geofri's Baptism) before Ngamahu's Flame @55. I have played Ground Slam/Cleave/Sweep and Ancestral Protector linked with Melee Splash until I could equip Cyclone and Ancestral Warchief. I never felt the need to chance Cyclone since 28.

I'm lvl 71 right now, still alive ! I have start map since 2 lvl thought.

My Gear

I planned to 5L/6L my Daresso's Defiance and try a Sibyl's Lament on left ring slot (if I switch now, I will be uncap fire/cold). And yes, my second ring is really ugly. :D

Since and even before I equip my Daresso's Defiance, I never pressed my key for Enduring Cry, it's magic ! I lost my endurance charges only with ranged damage, and as I rape all white/blue mobs, it's not a issue.

And sorry for my English, it's not my mother tongue. =)
Last edited by Zareva on Mar 23, 2017, 6:53:08 PM
"
Karniagod wrote:
Hello

I only want to farm Uber Lab.

Can someone tell me the best gems setup for it? Cwdt with immortal call is not safer?

Also same question for gear : best setup for Uber Lab only. Is Daresso's Defiance not better / safer than Carcass? I think it's better to be tankier, prefer slower kill but safer :D...

Thanks for your answers <3

I run with a 5l belly of the beast and the damage is not slow at all.

Izaro melts
Hey everyone I decided to switch off from slayer EQ the other night and switched to this build. I was wondering if I could get some advice as to what to upgrade on my gear next. The sheet dps on cyclone when buffed is around 120k and my life is at 5.7k all res are capped. Thanks and hope to hear back from you guys.

Ps is purity of fire 100% needed? Still fairly new so I don't know why I should use it

Edit. Nvm I scrolled a bit back and see that purity isn't needed anymore. Still need help with everything else
Last edited by hispanicbuddha on Mar 23, 2017, 8:39:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info