[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Drexl27 wrote:

Thanks for the advice because I ended up selling a Bisco's on my Templar to buy this new gear, and my DPS more than doubled. I'm thinking about just selling the rest of my Templar gear to buy even more upgrades for the Slayer.

Do you think I can do better on my jewels? I've had issues searching for these because whatever I search is either in the 10-30 chaos range, or in the 20+ exalt range, so I don't know if I'm really getting the best that I can afford. I also hope I've done ok with the stats on my rares, but it seems like I'm still missing some major things because my life is only about 5600 and my Cyclone DPS with Anger, Hatred, and Lightning Golem is 57k, but iirc, I saw some pics in the OP where Cyclone was like 119k. My goal is really just to finish all the tier 15-16s (killed Hydra so far), and then Shaper.

Thanks again for the tips.

Looking at your jewels, they are pretty good. You can consider using a divine on your Watcher's Eye and see if you hit 25% extra fire.

Importing your profile into POB, it shows that your current life pool is at 6000 and that is the recommended minimum life pool stats.

You will want to get your gems to 20/20 as that will push your damage up.

Rolling Bronn to 3R2B1G will further boost your damage too. Just note that it can be very costly to roll 5 off colors on Bronn.

Tombfist with Murderous Abyssal jewel will increase your damage too.

Remember to swap Increased Area gem in chest for Concentrated gem vs end game bosses.

Getting Opal rings with Weapon elemental damage with attacks is another area you can look into upgrading in the future. You can put this at the end of your upgrade list.

Btw, you might want to check your skill book quest. POB shows that your character is level 89 instead of 91.

"
Nycwillx wrote:
I love this build very similar to the barb build when i played D3. I need suggestions. I'm very new to the game still alot to learn, i just got to endgame and playing around with maps. I assume most people who run this build was already some what funded.

I still need to complete my ascendancy. What should be my next upgrade? only have like 13 chaos orbs right.

I'm trying to swap out gear but still want to retain my resistances and increase my dps. This is what I have so far. I guess ill need to run more maps and complete labs for more currencies.

Spoiler

Definitely follow the gems setup under Gems section in the guide. Consider using a high life roll gloves with resistance.

If your life pool is low, you can use Starkonja helm. Otherwise, Devoto will provide smoother mapping experience.

I would recommend you to drop Windscream boots and instead run this aura setup:
"
Blasphemy + Enfeeble + Herald of Ash

You will have better survivability.

Since you are playing Abyss league, get abyssal jewels with flat life rolls. Check out Abyssal jewel section for preferred rolls.

You will also want to use rare rings with high life roll and resistance. For this, check out recommended rares section.

Once you get your master Elreon to level 6, you can craft life on your amulet.

Since you are new to the game, follow the guide closely and you will have a smoother experience. :)

"
BerkBulgan wrote:
Should i get Skin of the Lords with Avatar of Fire instead of Xoph's Blood?

You will lose damage going for Skin of the Lords.

Bronn + Xoph's Blood provide the highest damage to Cyclone.

"
Berto33 wrote:
Which tree would you recommend for doing bosses, uber atziri, shaper, guardians, etc.? The life based or Primeval force?

Definitely Primeval Force skill tree. The best defense vs those bosses is offense. :)

"
stormitself wrote:
Hello!

Just leveled to 80 lv and i am wondering about skill gems :) Where i put anger if i am not running Tombfist? And what gem am i replacing :) thx in advance

You can certainly use Tombfist even if it does not come with elemental weakness corruption.

Check out the FAQ section, I drew a flowchart detailing the aura to run based on the amulet you have.
i am trying to do the build with shroud of the lightless, i have some damage but i am still have a problem with it. Can u post a build for shroud of the lightless ? i might be combining wrong items with it ?!
"
MrBaiter wrote:
i am trying to do the build with shroud of the lightless, i have some damage but i am still have a problem with it. Can u post a build for shroud of the lightless ? i might be combining wrong items with it ?!

Besides COMK + Cremation shown in the guide, you can go for 5L Cyclone (better for boss fights).

Gems setup:
"
Cyclone + Fortify (or Melee Physical) + Elemental Damage with Attack + Elemental Focus + Concentrated
wanted to say thanks for the great guide. killed shaper for first time ever, with my very mediocre gear. ty kira
I got 3B 1G 2R on my Bronn's is it good or should I re-roll my colors? If it is already good then what additional blue gem should I add and what red gem should I drop? thanks
"
fentowninya wrote:
wanted to say thanks for the great guide. killed shaper for first time ever, with my very mediocre gear. ty kira

Congrats on your Shaper kill! :)

"
levin7464 wrote:
I got 3B 1G 2R on my Bronn's is it good or should I re-roll my colors? If it is already good then what additional blue gem should I add and what red gem should I drop? thanks

Yes. As pointed out by @Djangooo, 3B1G2R is a good color combination too.

You can go for this gem setup:

"
Cyclone + Chance to Ignite + Elemental Focus + Concentrated + Elemental Damage with Attacks + Fortify
"
Completed 26 ChallengesMrBaiter wrote:

Besides COMK + Cremation shown in the guide, you can go for 5L Cyclone (better for boss fights).

Gems setup:
"
Cyclone + Fortify (or Melee Physical) + Elemental Damage with Attack + Elemental Focus + Concentrated

aliright i will try that but my question was what other items to combine with the shroud of the lightless
like what do u recommned i use tombfist but without that 11% elemental wich triggers the flameability should i change them ?! ..etc
"
MrBaiter wrote:
"
aliright i will try that but my question was what other items to combine with the shroud of the lightless
like what do u recommned i use tombfist but without that 11% elemental wich triggers the flameability should i change them ?! ..etc

Shroud of Lightless is just another chest choice so recommended gears for other slots will still match with it.

Looking at your profile, it shows that you are using the wrong Watcher's Eye (conversion to fire). You are already at 100% fire conversion so that Watcher's Eye will do nothing to the build.

Instead, you will want "Gain #% physical damage as fire damage when you are affected by Anger".

And yes, I will still recommend Tombfist even if it is without the Elemental Weakness corruption. Intimidate and Abyssal jewels will provide you more damage.

On jewels, always prioritize life % and flat life over damage rolls.
"
raford wrote:

Your gears are decent. I would recommend you to get Watcher's Eye (Extra fire damage with Anger). Check out FAQ section for flowchart if you do get that jewel.

Your jewels will need replacement. Prioritize life % and flat life rolls on them.

Get 20% quality on your gems too.

Rolling 3R2B1G on your Bronn will provide you huge damage buff but rolling 5 off colors will be tough.

Go through various section of the guide and remember to read up FAQ. Lots of useful information there.

Tombfist with murderous jewel will also buff your damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info