[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

3r2b1g for the chest like it says in the op
Last edited by etherealflamezxc on Dec 6, 2019, 1:28:36 PM
@Kira Thank you for the great guide!!! Can we receive atlas guide for the build - best maps to shape and general best atlas tips and tricks for our specific build? :)
Is there a way to use biscos on this? Would I just grab the avatar of fire node?
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
"
darciaz wrote:
Is there a way to use biscos on this? Would I just grab the avatar of fire node?

No. Throw together a ranger, that's what it's for. It can support full MF gear and the clear speeds are much better. Not really a boss killer (though you can put on the hurt on harder enemies with barrage) but for clears, there is no substitute.

Don't try to use a screwdriver to pound down a nail, just get a hammer.
Deliver pain exquisite
I'm going to up vote this build again because I killed Shaper with this build. This is the first time that I manage to kill Shaper. Thank you Sir for sharing out the guide and build. Appreciate it.

The following is my equipment during combat with Shaper:

Gears:
Spoiler

Flasks:
Spoiler

Jewels:
Spoiler

I'm currently level 94 and sitting on 6.6k hp. Thanks again to you Sir. Really recommended to those who want to startup cheap and defeat end game bosses.
"
darciaz wrote:
Got into mapping today, am having a lot of fun whirling through maps and having leech that lets me facetank the bosses I've encountered so far. Doing t7s-t8s at level 70, am really stoked about this build!

Glad you are enjoying the build. :)

Definitely get Watcher's Eye (Extra fire with Anger) as that will greatly boost your damage. Check out FAQ for flowchart on the proper aura to run.

"
Ayam1414 wrote:
Can anyone see my gear and help to see if there is something wrong? I at lvl 90 n only have 90k dps dunno whether it is high or low but my friend around my lvl got 1m dps

Besides what @Jonamitsu wrote, you will want to upgrade your jewels. There are couple of wasted affixes on them which don't benefit your character.

Also, like the guy above you, I recommend you to Watcher's Eye (Extra fire with Anger). Check out the flow chart too.

"
Any recommendations?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/etherealflamezxc/characters

I just bought Xoph's Blood and loosing some dps,instead Impresence with 3 auras.

You should see a gain in damage when you switch over to Xoph's Blood. If you are using POB to check damage, ensure you have Shaper and Covered in Ash selected under configuration.

Like the folks above you, get Watcher's Eye (Extra fire with Anger) and check out the flowchart in FAQ.

"
stormitself wrote:
@Kira Thank you for the great guide!!! Can we receive atlas guide for the build - best maps to shape and general best atlas tips and tricks for our specific build? :)

I play mostly SSF now so I always go for 100% Atlas clear whenever possible so that I get more red maps to drop.

I would say shaping of Atlas will be the similar for all builds if you are talking about efficiency. Check out the latest announcement post by GGG on Abyss statistics. It should give you some hint on what maps people are shaping in this league. ;)

"
darciaz wrote:

2 ways to go Bisco:

Approach 1:
"
Using Avatar of Fire skill tree enables you to use Bisco

Approach 2:
"
If you have Xoph's Blood, simply switch to Bisco and run the build at 50% fire conversion. You should still have enough damage to clear T13+ maps.

For approach 2, you can also obtain a Watcher's Eye that converts 30+% physical to fire damage with Anger so you will have at least 80% fire conversion. But this is kind of a waste of currency since the best Watcher's Eye for the build is Extra Fire with Anger.

"
I'm going to up vote this build again because I killed Shaper with this build. This is the first time that I manage to kill Shaper. Thank you Sir for sharing out the guide and build. Appreciate it.

The following is my equipment during combat with Shaper:

Gears:
Spoiler

Flasks:
Spoiler

Jewels:
Spoiler

I'm currently level 94 and sitting on 6.6k hp. Thanks again to you Sir. Really recommended to those who want to startup cheap and defeat end game bosses.

Congrats on your Shaper kill! Very nice gears you have over there too.

You can consider running Tombfist + Elemental Weakness Curse on Hit (optional) as it will give you more damage. :)
Any advice on how I can improve my current gear to make farming shaped vault profitable and sustainable. I'm currently at like 130% or so of Atlas completion with all 13-15 maps uncompleted, and I have Elder/Shaper anchored around vault (fully sextant blocked). My Zana is only lvl 6, and the only two IQ items I can find a place for are the two Vector rings I'm wearing. Is all this enough that farming shaped vault nonstop should be profitable? And if so, what improvements can I make (while having around 10-15ex to spend) to improve my DPS and survivability to make farming shaped vault smoother?
Noob question, do we have to wait till lvl55 to use cyclone or can we use it from lvl28? just died thats all and was still low lvl so not sure if there is a reason to wait till lvl55

thanks
IGN: The_Nutcase
Thoughts on Vaal Pact? I didn't see anything in the FAQ about this, and I noticed the PoB tree doesn't take it. I'm evaluating this build as a possible league starter, and I'm really like Vaal Pact in the current Cyclone build I'm running. Is there an obvious reason Vaal Pact isn't taken with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info