[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Enrovy wrote:
How much is carcass affected from are changes?

Honestly, I can't tell if there is any difference when it comes to the AOE changes. Still works great.

"
Sorgjerd wrote:
@kira1414
how do u think, ur build HC viable?

I suppose the build will work for HC game play as there are a few players who are currently playing HC using the tank skill tree. You can see their replies just a few posts above this.

"
mrpetrov wrote:
Just curious - is there a Crit-based and/or Vaal Pact version of this build as another class?

I was told that there is a crit based Raider Ngamahu build that uses Vaal Pact.
So I'm having trouble with int. I just hit lvl 70 and Im using an Astramentis currently just to be able to use my blue gems. Without it, I only have 64 int. Are you guys just getting your int through rings or what? Not seeing any int nodes taken in the tree.
"
Brocaesar wrote:
So I'm having trouble with int. I just hit lvl 70 and Im using an Astramentis currently just to be able to use my blue gems. Without it, I only have 64 int. Are you guys just getting your int through rings or what? Not seeing any int nodes taken in the tree.

I use rings, gloves and jewels to compensate for the lack of int on gears when I am running the build using tank trees.

You can also consider running the Elemental Overload skill tree as it has 124 int just from the skill tree alone.
"
Sorgjerd wrote:
@kira1414
how do u think, ur build HC viable?

Let me just quickly give you my insight after 84 level and mapping tier 10 maps :

- The DPS is great, very great, especially on bosses, and I can roll on most of the map so far.

- On the Defensive side, there is 2 problems I think that you need to take in consideration :
High life pool Rare Reflect mobs : The spike dommage is scary, and I'm sure at one point it can kill you, so you need to be carefull on that.
Ranged damage: Be very carefull on that too, your best defence is your leech, (which I find better than Vaal Pact as you also leech after the mob has died), so you have to be mobile and don't be scared to run from packs of mob to an other. I really recommand the Devoto Devotion on that matter.

- I will not go for Flammability, you need extra defence, and as I read a few posts ago, use Enfeeble, so your defence will be : around 3K to 5K armor depending on your chest (I just 6L a perfect Belly, so I will be more close to 3K), 5/6 endurance charges, Fortify, enfeeble, around 7k life.

I'm looking forward Uber Lab, Merci Lab was just too easy and done in less than 10 min.

Also Taste of Hate is big +

I would also consider at one point using the Red Dream jewel. Extra Chaos damage and chance to gain endurance charges on kill. But that's just an extra.
Last edited by zelihood on Mar 15, 2017, 7:35:53 AM
Reflect mobs are scary cause i almost never hover over and read every mobs mods. theres always reflect mobs in breaches at high levels. i started to keep the ruby flask and armor flask up the whole time while plowing through breech mobs. havent died to reflect since i started doing that.

what is the life leech cap and is it reached with this build? there seems to be so much leech im wondering if more is overkill.

thanks
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
@Κira,

Why dont you pick Iron Reflexes on tank build? ~1400eva from Carcass and Devotos seems a good addition to the tankiness, is there a reason we don't pick it?
Any thoughts on the fire version of Doryani's Invitation?
"
zelihood wrote:
Let me just quickly give you my insight after 84 level and mapping tier 10 maps :

- The DPS is great, very great, especially on bosses, and I can roll on most of the map so far.

- On the Defensive side, there is 2 problems I think that you need to take in consideration :
High life pool Rare Reflect mobs : The spike dommage is scary, and I'm sure at one point it can kill you, so you need to be carefull on that.
Ranged damage: Be very carefull on that too, your best defence is your leech, (which I find better than Vaal Pact as you also leech after the mob has died), so you have to be mobile and don't be scared to run from packs of mob to an other. I really recommand the Devoto Devotion on that matter.

- I will not go for Flammability, you need extra defence, and as I read a few posts ago, use Enfeeble, so your defence will be : around 3K to 5K armor depending on your chest (I just 6L a perfect Belly, so I will be more close to 3K), 5/6 endurance charges, Fortify, enfeeble, around 7k life.

I'm looking forward Uber Lab, Merci Lab was just too easy and done in less than 10 min.

Also Taste of Hate is big +

I would also consider at one point using the Red Dream jewel. Extra Chaos damage and chance to gain endurance charges on kill. But that's just an extra.

Thank you for sharing your HC experience! It will definitely help other players who want to play this build in HC. :D

Yes. Taste of Hate is huge for handling incoming physical damage and Red Dream will certainly help in getting free endurance charges.

"
Lunartuna wrote:
Reflect mobs are scary cause i almost never hover over and read every mobs mods. theres always reflect mobs in breaches at high levels. i started to keep the ruby flask and armor flask up the whole time while plowing through breech mobs. havent died to reflect since i started doing that.

what is the life leech cap and is it reached with this build? there seems to be so much leech im wondering if more is overkill.

thanks

Reflect can kill you in breach since there are just too many mobs on screen and there is no way for you to identify them. I always pop my Ruby flask when I am running in breach. I just ensure it is up 100% of the time and I will be safe.

As to reflect out of breach, you can easily identify them. They have an aura with 3 orbs rotating around them. Just pop the flask before engaging them and you will be fine.

"
pantelisf wrote:
@Κira,

Why dont you pick Iron Reflexes on tank build? ~1400eva from Carcass and Devotos seems a good addition to the tankiness, is there a reason we don't pick it?

I didn't pick Iron Reflexes because I don't feel there is a need for it if I have 20% physical damage reduction.

"
RemiliaSS wrote:
Any thoughts on the fire version of Doryani's Invitation?

Yes. Fire version of Doryani's Invitation is great for the build. A very well rolled rare belt with weapon elemental damage will be better though since it can have:

- life
- armour
- all resist
- weapon elemental damage

And if it is a rustic belt, it will also provide you physical damage (which gets converted to fire)
Thoughts on wise oak?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info