[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

made this build in abyss league.. loving it so far, however i'm still not able to do uber lab alone even though i have like 5k health, and 2.6k armour and 22% phys dmg reduction, all resists capped.. still getting killed by izaro in 2nd trial or 3rd trial..

leap slam is bit buggy, i happen to go a mile away but somehow i end up back in time sitting on a trap and ultimately in town..

Dont know what am i doing wrong..!!

Well another thing i wanted to talk about was Flame golem.. as you said in build you are using lightening golem for easy switching the skill during mapping with corpsi will.. i was wondering about that Flame golem skill and enchant..

The Lvl 20 Summon Flame Golem provides 20% increased damage.. and what would happen if instead of 40% cyclone damage we get "150% increased buff granted by flame golem" enchant?
the 150% to 20% increase damage will give damage boost to both molten burst and cyclone, dont you think??

Will this be better than 40% cyclone dmg or not??
Does the mod"x%of physical attack damage leeched as mana" work with this build when doing 100% elemental damage? Not sure if it's calculated before or afterwards.
"
xiongjipeng wrote:
can i use koam's heart. if i do so , what change should i made

You can use Kaom's Heart but it is not recommended because you lose too much damage in the event. This build has enough toughness to do end game content.

"
reeld wrote:
I am interested too about kaom's, and what about "The Hungry Loop" as ring for 5l cyclone ?

Same as above. 5L cyclone on Hungry Loop loses at least 40% cyclone damage so it is not worth it.

"
dperls wrote:
Thanks for info about impressence.

At what point did you guys feel like you could drop enfeable when running uber lab/maps? Running it in lab right now just feels too good and safe. Getting impressence and needing to run flammability would mean that would go away.

You can certainly drop Enfeeble when you run Uber lab. The key is to cyclone in circle around Izaro and he will miss most of his hits. Also, ensure you are following the flasks setup mentioned in the guide.

"
Arrensen wrote:
First of all i would like say thank you for this very detailed guide, it really helped a lot.
This is my gear after the first ten days, in which i mainly did uber-lab farming. I would like to take on the endgame bosses next, but im not sure if 5,7k hp (2,7k armour, 5,2k evasion) are enough for sth like shaper. I never did the fight without VP yet.
Anything i should still invest before ? Still need a better boot enchant, as i just bought new ones and my gems are not maxed out yet.

Spoiler

btw. my first self-six-linked chest ever <3

Congrats on your 6L! On your stats, it is possible to beat Shaper with that. There are players who beat Shaper with 5.3K life but they are very skillful players and they are very familiar with Shaper mechanics.

The key difference between Vaal Pact builds and non Vaal Pact builds is that former requires you to tank a little more in order to survive, while the latter requires you to evade to stay alive.

And if you can afford, Watcher's Eye (extra damage as fire from Anger) with Xoph's Blood will give you huge damage buff.

"
msuroxy wrote:
made this build in abyss league.. loving it so far, however i'm still not able to do uber lab alone even though i have like 5k health, and 2.6k armour and 22% phys dmg reduction, all resists capped.. still getting killed by izaro in 2nd trial or 3rd trial..

leap slam is bit buggy, i happen to go a mile away but somehow i end up back in time sitting on a trap and ultimately in town..

Dont know what am i doing wrong..!!

Well another thing i wanted to talk about was Flame golem.. as you said in build you are using lightening golem for easy switching the skill during mapping with corpsi will.. i was wondering about that Flame golem skill and enchant..

The Lvl 20 Summon Flame Golem provides 20% increased damage.. and what would happen if instead of 40% cyclone damage we get "150% increased buff granted by flame golem" enchant?
the 150% to 20% increase damage will give damage boost to both molten burst and cyclone, dont you think??

Will this be better than 40% cyclone dmg or not??

If you leap and was teleport back to your previous location, it is likely a latency issue. Do you have high network ping?

Pop Basalt + Granite flask when you are fighting Izaro and cyclone around him in circle. You don't have to leap to get away from his attacks. Instead, YOLO him down and use quick silver flask to evade his attacks.

In terms of helm enchant, Cyclone attack speed does slightly more damage than Cyclone damage. However, I recommend picking up Cyclone damage as helm enchant because you can get attack speed from jewels and other gear slots.

"
shokilicious wrote:
Does the mod"x%of physical attack damage leeched as mana" work with this build when doing 100% elemental damage? Not sure if it's calculated before or afterwards.

"Physical attack damage leeched as mana" does not work because this build only do fire damage.
Thanks so much for this build/guide. My first Toon in Abyss was solid but just couldn't get past mid tier maps. I was able to get to mapping with this build at low 60s and so far in low 70s have been able to do tier 8 maps easily. Thanks so much for resurrecting the fun in Abyss for me!
"
In terms of helm enchant, Cyclone attack speed does slightly more damage than Cyclone damage. However, I recommend picking up Cyclone damage as helm enchant because you can get attack speed from jewels and other gear slots.

I think you didnt read my question properly.. i was asking about using "150% Buff granted by Flame golems" enchant instead of "40% Cyclone damage" enchant..

not attack speed enchant.. the flame golems also give increase attack..
LOL @ people who level Sunder with 2h Weapons in 2k17.

I'll save anyone debating trying this build out some time: Either level using Sunder with Dual Weild, or use EQ with 2H weapons. Sunder with 2H weapons is one of the most clunky & unpleasant experiences out there. Sure, it's doable, but once you hit level ~50 or so and you find yourself constantly dying as a result of being locked in place by a relatively slow multistrike, you'll be hating yourself for not taking the advice given in my comment.
"
kira1414 wrote:

"
Arrensen wrote:
First of all i would like say thank you for this very detailed guide, it really helped a lot.
This is my gear after the first ten days, in which i mainly did uber-lab farming. I would like to take on the endgame bosses next, but im not sure if 5,7k hp (2,7k armour, 5,2k evasion) are enough for sth like shaper. I never did the fight without VP yet.
Anything i should still invest before ? Still need a better boot enchant, as i just bought new ones and my gems are not maxed out yet.

Spoiler

btw. my first self-six-linked chest ever <3

Congrats on your 6L! On your stats, it is possible to beat Shaper with that. There are players who beat Shaper with 5.3K life but they are very skillful players and they are very familiar with Shaper mechanics.

The key difference between Vaal Pact builds and non Vaal Pact builds is that former requires you to tank a little more in order to survive, while the latter requires you to evade to stay alive.

And if you can afford, Watcher's Eye (extra damage as fire from Anger) with Xoph's Blood will give you huge damage buff.

I could easily afford a Watchers's Eye. How would the optimal curse / aura setup look like if i put in anger ? Drop flammability ? Would mean i would also need a new helm enchant.
Still got about 13ex to spend, so shouldnt be a problem if it gains me even more damage
"
xanthacarpa wrote:
Thanks so much for this build/guide. My first Toon in Abyss was solid but just couldn't get past mid tier maps. I was able to get to mapping with this build at low 60s and so far in low 70s have been able to do tier 8 maps easily. Thanks so much for resurrecting the fun in Abyss for me!

Glad you are enjoying the build. Remember to check out the FAQ section. :)

"
msuroxy wrote:

I think you didnt read my question properly.. i was asking about using "150% Buff granted by Flame golems" enchant instead of "40% Cyclone damage" enchant..

not attack speed enchant.. the flame golems also give increase attack..

I probably wasn't clear. Cyclone enchant on helm is better than fire/lightning golem enchant as you don't have to recast the golem to get the benefit.

Therefore, for helm enchant, go for cyclone attack speed/damage instead of golem.

However, if you do get golem enchant on your helm, you can certainly use it till you find an upgrade.

"
Arrensen wrote:

I could easily afford a Watchers's Eye. How would the optimal curse / aura setup look like if i put in anger ? Drop flammability ? Would mean i would also need a new helm enchant.
Still got about 13ex to spend, so shouldnt be a problem if it gains me even more damage

The best rolled Watcher's Eye is this.

And yes, you will drop Flammability and pick Anger.

The best helm enchant is Cyclone attack speed/damage. Cyclone attack speed does slightly higher Shaper damage but I recommend going for Cyclone damage as helm enchant. The reason is because you can obtain attack speed from jewels and other gear slots.
"
Omega_Nebula wrote:
LOL @ people who level Sunder with 2h Weapons in 2k17.

I'll save anyone debating trying this build out some time: Either level using Sunder with Dual Weild, or use EQ with 2H weapons. Sunder with 2H weapons is one of the most clunky & unpleasant experiences out there. Sure, it's doable, but once you hit level ~50 or so and you find yourself constantly dying as a result of being locked in place by a relatively slow multistrike, you'll be hating yourself for not taking the advice given in my comment.

Ehh I found around level 50 was when 2H sunder got super good. Just gotta keep your weapon up to date and you basically one shot everything. I wouldn't recommend it for hardcore, because as you say multistrike locking is definitely a thing, but I felt real good as 2H sunder and enjoyed it immensely.
Hi i really like the build and i was wondering if it's a good idea to get the axe dmg notes/slaughter?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info