[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
nanpuka wrote:
looking for answer last 15 pages and cant find, say me pls why noone dont use vaal pact?

Its not working with Slayer (Endless Hunger)
It 100% does work with slayer, but a lot of people feel it's just not needed. Take it if you want to, it's only 2 pts away.
"
Sily_ wrote:
What mods should I be looking to get on Watcher's Eye?
Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage
or
Physical Damage as extra Fire Damage
or
Damage Penetrates % Fire Resistance

For a High budget version, what two mods work best together, as I see it can roll 2 of them.

gain physical + pen

"
Azrilkai wrote:

https://gyazo.com/020249e89fa7ac2a564d865e5cd05c6e

Did you take into consideration that the impresence can roll like this too?
Thing about impresence is also you can run enfeeble (safer) with windscream + take a essence worm for additional aura so add in hatred.

Anger hatred flammability enfeeble - impresence + windscream + essence worm
vs
Xoph + titan greaves + opal ring (you could say na to essence worm even above)

No I have to redo the numbers a bit

Edit: have to redo the numbers, hopefully people havent gone out of their way to buy these things up yet.

Last edited by Hitoseijuro on Dec 17, 2017, 3:49:24 PM
I have seen a streamer playing phys cyclone, but using the new boots Bubonic Trail which has a skill which triggers blowing up corpses. I presume that scales with the various fire pen and fire damage boots in this build.

Has anyone tried it with this build? I currently use Bronn's because damage and cheaper, but these boots would be cool, and I would use Carcass instead or whatever.

From what I understand it will not work while cycloning, similar to Abberath's Hooves so it will only proc while re-casting enduring cry, blood rage, totem, or leaping.

Uh, also, how do people get used to using potions and skills. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed, and I hit the wrong keys. Or sometimes I double tap potions and waste charges. This is especially an issue if I'm in a situation where I can die fast if I stop leaching for that split second.
1 Question,

whats kind of best for endgame : ignite build, life build - or max dmg.?
playing sc...

thanks for help!
Okay so I redid the numbers(was using a higher number value, oops), as far as I can see Anger/watcher's/Impresence is still doing the same damage as Xoph(just slightly less) but this isnt factoring the 10 to 15% damage penetration to fire res. Unfortunately I cant get that to work yet, Im assuming its a PoB thing that needs to be updated(tried to type it out as Xoph's description as well, nothing).

Unfortunately the prices are going up for watcher's eye so doubt it would be an alternative to Xoph. There are a few for 3-5 ex though but they don't have the penetration, that's half the price for Xoph for roughly the same damage, if you can snag one for that, might be worth. YMMV

However if someone with Exalts to burn is looking for something to play with. The build should average more damage against bosses for those who are veteran's at dodging and avoiding damage as you kind of need to get hit by a boss to proc Ash effect from Xoph. Either way the damage is even without considering the damage pen which could swing huge for The Watcher's eye.
Last edited by Hitoseijuro on Dec 17, 2017, 5:00:50 PM
I'm putting my cycloner on the side for a bit as I play around with a max block DW gladiator, but I suspect that gloves corruption (grats to the guy earlier) ele weakness + Anger + Watcher's Eye + Xoph's will probably yield the most damage.

You need to incorporate Xoph's, Anger, and Watcher's eye for maximum damage, so trading out blasphemy-flammability for level 10-12 ele weakness seems like the easiest "loss" to take rather than dropping Xoph's, dropping a monster ring for essence worm, or dropping lots of points + enchant into mana reservation.
Last edited by Anbokr on Dec 17, 2017, 5:07:10 PM
Would it be worth using a brute force solution jewel to get the intelligence in order to run the Enhance - Elemental Weakness - Blood Rage - Blasphemy set up?

Would the elemental weakness enchantment be worthwhile if you're doing this setup?

What're the best boss killing enchantments? Would it be the Cyclone damage and the damage penetration?
"
Anbokr wrote:
You need to incorporate Xoph's, Anger, and Watcher's eye for maximum damage, so trading out blasphemy-flammability for level 10-12 ele weakness seems like the easiest "loss" to take rather than dropping Xoph's, dropping a monster ring for essence worm, or dropping lots of points + enchant into mana reservation.

Yea the damage will be pretty ridiculous with Xoph + watchers eye + lv 11 elemental weakness. Looks to be about 70k+ more dps for mapping. You're basically looking at 900k cyclones(full buffs) for clearing maps maybe more to be honest.
is there a way to run anger, flammability + herald of ash?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info