[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Are the Abyss jewel mods fire/phys damage to axe attacks equal to just flat fire/physe damage to attacks ?
can't use
in 3.1?
Best Guide I have seen and used.
Hi just started the season and using this awesome build guide, many thanks for this guide btw very detailed and helpful.

just a quik question im just about to hit lvl 38, what level should i swap sunder for cyclone? do i wait till 55 and have the Ngamahu axe?

Last edited by Norrad876 on Dec 13, 2017, 10:32:05 AM
"
Norrad876 wrote:
Hi just started the season and using this awesome build guide, many thanks for this guide btw very detailed and helpful.

just a quik question im just about to hit lvl 38, what level should i swap sunder for cyclone? do i wait till 55 and have the Ngamahu axe?

You can change whenever you want, i've leveled with Sunder up to 80~ and with Cyclone from 28~, both are great.

"
Rocksteadee wrote:
Also I think I had some pretty good gloves drop (shame about the life but still)? I believe I can craft attack speed on these is that right?

Can't craft aspd on them, 2 res + 1 stat are all suffix.

"
eskimo9 wrote:
Are the Abyss jewel mods fire/phys damage to axe attacks equal to just flat fire/physe damage to attacks ?

Yes! To my toon, +6-9 to phys attacks is roughly 11-12% phys damage.
"
Rocksteadee wrote:
"
Sorry if I miss something but now that VP has been nerfed and no longer mandatory, how do you have sufficient leech? I did several elemental build with Raider and even with 70%+ dodge and all the leech you took in your build I can never have enough leech like a phys build.

Why are you using Phys Projectile on the Ngamahu when you are taking Avatar of Fire or Xoph? And you don't have a Fireborn gem in the Dueslist area either. Won't all the bonus be halved with AoF?

Ngamahu's converts 50% of physical to fire damage, then avatar of fire converts the other 50% to fire.

e: Got myself a Bronn's and 6S5L'd it for cheap, but man the correct colours are hard to roll. Do I remember that there is an easier way to colour sockets than chrome spamming?

Also I think I had some pretty good gloves drop (shame about the life but still)? I believe I can craft attack speed on these is that right?

Vorici 1b is the best way to get optimal gem setup
First of all: Thanks for the build.

Actually, i can just use one curse, Enfeeble or flammability. You wrote, that enfeeble is better in maps and flammability for boss fights.
But doesnt bosses deal more damage and enfeeble should be used to not get oneshoted?
Why should i do more damage to bosses if i die to them because of no enfeeble ?

If i got a good item with +1 curses on enemies the question is irrelevant, but for now its kinda important :)
First off nice build and guide. I just wanted to see if anyone has taken the Cremation/Volatile Dead farther into the end game. I prefer that setup over the original setup, just more entertaing to me. If POB is correct though the original setup does have better DPS overall by a fair bit. I just wanted to see how it was doing later on. I Prefer Volatile dead over cremation because it seeks out mobs, and with this I haven't taken Point Blank node yet. With cremation you are also constantly recasting it as you continue to kill so I feel like it doesn't have time to do any amount of it's DMG. Thank you again for the build along with the possible different routes to take it.
Man I can never complete uber lab I always die to the traps how do you guys manage those especially the buzzsaws + temporal chains + spikes combo
"
Hitoseijuro wrote:

Yes, it use to be called "Weapon elemental damage support" now its "ELemental Damage with Attack support".

You should look to get flammability whenever possible in the build as well unless youre going for a more sturdier build with the elemental weakness but then don't forget youll need more INT in your build than the build normally runs(avg is like 110-115s vs 155s or so with Ele weakness iirc).

What do you mean by look for flammability? And how exactly do people get tons of armor? >.< getting one shot in uber lab :( only at 1.6k armor and 4k hp atm
PS: Any tips to do vorici quest with this build? what weapon should i put on my weapon swap with which skills?
Last edited by AssassinPride on Dec 13, 2017, 2:35:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info