[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
AssassinPride wrote:
"
Hitoseijuro wrote:

Yes, it use to be called "Weapon elemental damage support" now its "ELemental Damage with Attack support".

You should look to get flammability whenever possible in the build as well unless youre going for a more sturdier build with the elemental weakness but then don't forget youll need more INT in your build than the build normally runs(avg is like 110-115s vs 155s or so with Ele weakness iirc).

What do you mean by look for flammability? And how exactly do people get tons of armor? >.< getting one shot in uber lab :( only at 1.6k armor and 4k hp atm
PS: Any tips to do vorici quest with this build? what weapon should i put on my weapon swap with which skills?

Your life is very low due to bad life rolls on basically all your off pieces. Need to upgrade gear mate. Enfeeble over ele weakness would help survivability as well. Doing more damage doesn't matter when you can't survive.

Also, you won't be able to run all those uniques. You are hamstringing yourself to using 4 slots that have 0 life on them. Will always have a problem with low life with your current gear choices.
Last edited by Kimbroslice on Dec 13, 2017, 4:52:12 PM
"
AssassinPride wrote:
"
Hitoseijuro wrote:

Yes, it use to be called "Weapon elemental damage support" now its "ELemental Damage with Attack support".

You should look to get flammability whenever possible in the build as well unless youre going for a more sturdier build with the elemental weakness but then don't forget youll need more INT in your build than the build normally runs(avg is like 110-115s vs 155s or so with Ele weakness iirc).

What do you mean by look for flammability? And how exactly do people get tons of armor? >.< getting one shot in uber lab :( only at 1.6k armor and 4k hp atm
PS: Any tips to do vorici quest with this build? what weapon should i put on my weapon swap with which skills?

I'm really surprised you have 4k hp with just 27 life from one ring, I have 4k hp with

wtf?
"
AssassinPride wrote:

You can increase your DPS if you get the enchantment for your helm that increases flammability's potency(by 30% I think) from Uber labs. Also flammability cost less INT than Elemental weakness does. Whenever you decide to swap to full fire, flammability should be better.

As far as armour goes, you need to get yourself a pair of rare boots(titans) and if possible find some with + Armour %(350-500 armour there). You should look to get some spiked or titan gauntlets as well that will be more armour(200-300+) if you can get one with a +armour% roll even better. Not sure what belt you have, but try to get one with like 300+ armour on it as well. Depending on your rolls you should be pretty close to 3k with that. You should also carry around a granite flask(or Lion's Roar) and you can invest a point into Iron reflexes to get more armour over evasion if you so wish. Having a Wise Oak flask will help you if you feel elemental dmg is hurting too much(good fire pen if fire is your highest elemental in res). As far as swapping out gems, Id probably swap out fire added damage for elemental damage with attacks support gem in the Nga axe.
Thanks for very good build.Have played all versions of cyclone past leagues, I specced my phys cycloner for this. Build is fast and tanky, uber lab is peace of cake.This build dont need vaal pact.Those guys who are dying to lab just dont use vaal pact and use iron reflexes with evasion based gear or evasion/armour item.Use granite + Basalt flask.Pop those before izaro hit first time.Also dont try to facetank him.All of his attacks can be avoided by playing.For traps, pop quicksilver flask and have 1 instant life flask.
Really awesome build, i killed shaper/uber atziri/chayula in abyss with it.
Honestly, im afraid of rerolling cause other builds might not feel as good.
"
0llowain wrote:
Really awesome build, i killed shaper/uber atziri/chayula in abyss with it.
Honestly, im afraid of rerolling cause other builds might not feel as good.

Your gear is amazing this early on in the league :D
Last edited by kazafz on Dec 13, 2017, 8:16:16 PM
Hey guys I'm a little lost, can anybody look at my gear and tell me what I should farm for next?
"
Jonamitsu wrote:
Man I can never complete uber lab I always die to the traps how do you guys manage those especially the buzzsaws + temporal chains + spikes combo

It is really easy, the trials are harder actually (because the traps are longer).

You need to slow down. One of the biggest mistakes I see when people do labs is rush through in traps. You actually need to slow down and watch the patterns and look where you need to go. Forget the youtube videos of people just leap slamming through or running through with quicksilver flask, those guys have skills.

I did mine with no problems at just 4300 hp and 2800 armour and without the jewels i have now (feel free to look at my profile). Have you gone back and stat checked against OP's recommended stats to run uber lab?

You also need more life flasks as opposed to the other flasks you see in the OP post.

also we cannot view your profile, you set it to provide so how can we give you more feedback? As for what gears you should upgrade, you can see what the OP posted in the front page in his very comprehensive guide on what gears to look for and max gear (so I am not sure why you are confused on what to upgrade?) Furthermore, you can freely click on any profile here and look at their gears and see what other people are using. I just suggest farm, build up currency, and upgrade one gear at a time. Obviously the most important is the Ngamahu here. Then the chest. Others you just aim for the stats the OP posted. Also double check you have the right skill tree selected, OP clearly talks about Xoph blood skill tree and posted alternatives. If you do not have Xoph and do not intend to use it don't use it obviously! So go back and double check your skill tree.

I had a quick look and see that you just joined, I'd highly suggest go back and look through the basics of Path of Exile and understand, it is a highly complex game not like normal ARPG's. 3 years on and I still rely on the wiki everyday...
So ...
1. go understand basic mechanics first (see youtube/reddit) on how slayer works. Overkill, leech etc
2. go watch videos on PoE uber labs, trials, traps and how it works. The various Izaro buffs etc.
That is just starters.

If all else fails and you still struggling at finishing uber lab, try another build that can tank lab and run through traps if you struggling with it.

Lab is very different to other ARPGs. There is a bit of skill involved, it isn't just hold down a key....think of it as part platformer.

Good luck Exile
Last edited by swiftwilly on Dec 13, 2017, 9:41:49 PM
have you thought about using hungry loop and what setup to put into it
Should i use bronn with iron reflexe to get more tanky? 4.4k hp with 2k armor... atm and with iron reflexe i get to like 8.7k armor
Last edited by AssassinPride on Dec 13, 2017, 11:21:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info