[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
murilomuka wrote:
I'm currently with 3.9K HP and getting one shot bye Uber Izaro, so my question is: That is supposed to happen, meaning that I need to improve my dodging skill or I'm missing something?

My Slayer is EdiJunior, playing SC Harbinger
Youre Jewels need increased life and your rings need a higher life roll. Also u need to spec into all the missing life nodes like the scion life wheel for example.
Last edited by Roffy19 on Sep 1, 2017, 7:53:25 PM
"
gjlii98 wrote:
I have made my characters public. I am wondering what I can do to better my build I seem to be running out of mana while killing mobs.
You need to spec inot the life and mana leech Nodes above Iron Reflexes.
"
Roffy19 wrote:
"
murilomuka wrote:
I'm currently with 3.9K HP and getting one shot bye Uber Izaro, so my question is: That is supposed to happen, meaning that I need to improve my dodging skill or I'm missing something?

Youre Jewels need increased life and your rings need a higher life roll. Also u need to spec into all the missing life nodes like the scion life wheel for example.

So I should get all the life nodes from the Scion life wheel before going for Avatar of Fire?
Hello! Thanks for this build, really looking forward to getting to 55. Before I do that, I am not sure which gem colors for the axe I should use. I will not have Xoph's for some time. Do I take the ignite version or the pure damage version? Thanks ahead of time!
So do spiked gloves not give extra damage, even with the phys conversion in Avatar of Fire?
I bought the ones in my profile, and only saw a 1K increase over non spiked gloves.

"
Dalc123 wrote:
So do spiked gloves not give extra damage, even with the phys conversion in Avatar of Fire?
I bought the ones in my profile, and only saw a 1K increase over non spiked gloves.

Spiked gloves should only increase cyclone damage, not the projs.

"
Chamberlin wrote:
Hello! Thanks for this build, really looking forward to getting to 55. Before I do that, I am not sure which gem colors for the axe I should use. I will not have Xoph's for some time. Do I take the ignite version or the pure damage version? Thanks ahead of time!

I believe ignite kind of dead after 3.0, i've been using RRRGGB, though RRGGBB could work just as good i believe

"
danabower05 wrote:
What setup would you say is best setup for leveling past 90? Belly of the beast and running enfeeble instead of flammability? I have been stuck at 90 for such a long time. I seem to just die quite often to one shots from bosses.

Yeah i actually run Belly instead of Bronn and enfeeble with helm enchant for all content, should be fine, better safe than sorry
I just got my ass kicked by normal atziri lol am I doing something wrong? I feel like I'm missing something with the way my gems are setup, maybe I tried her too early? Merc labs was super easy.
"
murilomuka wrote:
"
Roffy19 wrote:
"
murilomuka wrote:

So I should get all the life nodes from the Scion life wheel before going for Avatar of Fire?

What I did was go with the belly/windscream and flammability + enfeeble combo before I had the points to go for the life nodes after avatar of fire. I would suggest against bronn's lithe at low(er) levels for uber lab. Also, granite and basalt flasks are amazing against izaro. Might want to avoid full charge days too. I was farming full key uber labs at lv 73 with the above setup.
"
GingerSamurai wrote:
I just got my ass kicked by normal atziri lol am I doing something wrong? I feel like I'm missing something with the way my gems are setup, maybe I tried her too early? Merc labs was super easy.

Your profile is hidden. Anyway if you're dying at the final atziri part, its prob due to the reflect. Just make sure u dont hit the reflect clone when she splits and you're prob good. If you're dying anywhere else you're prob trying her too early lols. I'm not sure how much easier is merc lab compared to uber lab, but atziri is definitely way easier than uber lab.
Weird. I don't remember setting myself to private. Should be fixed now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info