[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Using Belly + Windscream how do you manage to sustain Enfeeble + Flam + HoA? Im left with virtually no mana left
By linking Enlighten level 4 to them.
"
danabower05 wrote:
I love the build and yesterday I finally got my Xoph's blood however I feel more squishy. I respecced a bit and moved points around. I went for the build that says pure damage. I have been getting one shot pretty often, my hp is around 5950 and I have about 2300 armor. Should I respec into the tank build instead until I get a little better gear? Is the tank build preferred with more HP like a belly? Also for guardians/shaper/uber atziri what would you suggest for my build to make that easier? Thanks for the help.

You will want 3000 armor and 6L on your Bronn. You can consider getting Iron Reflexes if you feel you are lacking in physical damage mitigation.

If you are focusing on leveling, you can use Enfeeble instead of Flammability.

Shaper kill and Uber Atziri kill section includes the tip to know if you are ready to conquer them.

Also, remember to check out FAQ section.

"
Aziello wrote:
Hi there!

Thanks for build, its legit and pretty cheap with those new prices. But i would like to know one or two extra things.

Firstly, Im playing this build with Iron Reflexes, since without that gameplay felt bad for me, I was too squishy. Would you reccomend any changes for that type of build? I was thinking about grabbing Combat Stamina and/or Warriors Blood. Also, why are we not considering Slaughter and Cleaving?

Next thing is standard question - what should i upgrade first?

The build has sufficient damage and is focused on having a good balance between survival and damage. The tree is also created such that you can easily spec into more damage (or more survival) since they are all within 1 skill node reach.

On upgrade path, check out FAQ.

"
tanabank03 wrote:
hi sir

( 14% chance (29% chance if you pick Diamond Skin from skill tree) to gain endurance charge on kill. A lazy man approach to gain endurance charges without self casting Enduring Cry.

This jewel is pure luxury. )

i can use the red nightmate?

Yes you can use Red dream (or nightmare) to get free endurance charges on kill.

"
if POB say (Molten Burst) Skill Hit Damage : 12k average damage how much is dat compared to cyclone is dat like Skill Hit Damage : 100k DPS or more?

That is per projectile. So you need to multiply it with the total number of projectiles that Molten Burst release to get the effective DPS.

"
Kaisserds wrote:
Using Belly + Windscream how do you manage to sustain Enfeeble + Flam + HoA? Im left with virtually no mana left

What @ooFunky said, or removing Herald of Ash.
really cool~

I actually switched out some things with this and I think it works WAY better, atleast for me.

I currently have about 7.8k hp and the DPS is great with the Insanity crafted gloves, can easily do shaper deathless, havn't tried Uber Atziri yet though!
Rarity: Rare
Rift Knuckle
Ruby Ring
--------
Requirements:
Level: 39
--------
Item Level: 79
--------
+26% to Fire Resistance
--------
11% increased Fire Damage
Adds 15 to 24 Fire Damage to Attacks
+57 to maximum Life
+17 to maximum Mana
+23% to Cold Resistance
+35% to Lightning Resistance

Rarity: Rare
Chimeric Band
Two-Stone Ring
--------
Requirements:
Level: 49
--------
Item Level: 74
--------
+12% to Cold and Lightning Resistances
--------
12% increased Fire Damage
Adds 15 to 28 Fire Damage to Attacks
+52 to maximum Life
19% increased Rarity of Items found
+16% to all Elemental Resistances
+17% to Cold Resistance

is this good rings for this build?
sry idk how to attach them
Last edited by m0rzzee on Sep 1, 2017, 2:15:07 PM
I have made my characters public. I am wondering what I can do to better my build I seem to be running out of mana while killing mobs.
made some upgrades. i know i need to get a taste of hate, wondering where i should go after that in terms of priorities? was thinking Enchanted helm -> boots/gloves/belt for more armour -> rings -> jewels. Any tips?

also prob stupid question but which helm enchants are better? is it cyc dmg>attack speed>flamm effect? ta!
Everybody lies.
What setup would you say is best setup for leveling past 90? Belly of the beast and running enfeeble instead of flammability? I have been stuck at 90 for such a long time. I seem to just die quite often to one shots from bosses.
I'm currently with 3.9K HP and getting one shot bye Uber Izaro, so my question is: That is supposed to happen, meaning that I need to improve my dodging skill or I'm missing something?

My Slayer is EdiJunior, playing SC Harbinger

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info