[2.5] CI Meatball Blender! Cyclone AoF Pathfinder! Ngamahu's Flame

Also, if you got 2 really gg jewels, don't route up through Nullifcation/Fangs of th e viper

Go left to connect to Harrier and then use the 10 extra skillpoints for 2 jewel slots (8 sp), and use the leftover 2 for what u need. Much better dps, only do this if you get atleast a double phys %dmg and area dmg jewel. Which are not crazily expensive either < 25c

"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Jan 16, 2017, 9:24:26 AM
"
monkuar wrote:
Also, if you got 2 really gg jewels, don't route up through Nullifcation/Fangs of th e viper

Go left to connect to Harrier and then use the 10 extra skillpoints for 2 jewel slots (8 sp), and use the leftover 2 for what u need. Much better dps, only do this if you get atleast a double phys %dmg and area dmg jewel. Which are not crazily expensive either < 25c

Are you dropping void barrier in that instance? Seems like a trade off that you have to decide based on your current ES if so.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
You can still go for Void Barrier, except you'd only need 1 more skill point. You'd only be getting 7 then doing my route and retaining it.

However, yes you will lose some ES from Nullifcation and it's adjacent nodes (15%), but if you got the godly jewels it's definitely worth the extra jewel slots.

Basically:

2x Jewels with mods: Increase DMG / Increased Phys % / Phys Axe % or Phys Two Handed / Area DMG

Is Greater Than

Coordination
Fangs of Viper
Nullifcation
Coldhearted Calculation

Oh, I forgot the free 30DEX to Harrier
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Jan 16, 2017, 10:54:25 AM
"
monkuar wrote:
You can still go for Void Barrier, except you'd only need 1 more skill point. You'd only be getting 7 then doing my route and retaining it.

However, yes you will lose some ES from Nullifcation and it's adjacent nodes (15%), but if you got the godly jewels it's definitely worth the extra jewel slots.

Basically:

2x Jewels with mods: Increase DMG / Increased Phys % / Phys Axe % or Phys Two Handed / Area DMG

Is Greater Than

Coordination
Fangs of Viper
Nullifcation
Coldhearted Calculation

Oh, I forgot the free 30DEX to Harrier

Could you post your tree? Seems like you loose lots of ES that way?
on the hunt
Hi, how is the dps with this CI tree?

by the looks of your tree there isn't much damage nodes. Is it optimal to have a 6L to be able to compensate the lack of damage nodes?

Thanks
W
"
Tnargaef wrote:
Hi, how is the dps with this CI tree?

by the looks of your tree there isn't much damage nodes. Is it optimal to have a 6L to be able to compensate the lack of damage nodes?

Thanks

The damage is great. 6L on the chest you mean? I use a 6L, but remember the weapon doesn't matter besides 6S. I never run back for mobs.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Has anyone tried the combination of CI and Raider? I see lots of raider builds but they're all life based. I like the raider ascendancy more than pathfinder honestly, but pathfinder seems like a better choice due to the extra penetration...
"
allana wrote:
Has anyone tried the combination of CI and Raider? I see lots of raider builds but they're all life based. I like the raider ascendancy more than pathfinder honestly, but pathfinder seems like a better choice due to the extra penetration...

i have this same question actually if anyone can answer it.
"
Selvam wrote:
"
allana wrote:

i have this same question actually if anyone can answer it.

You could do it sure. The nice part about Pathfinder is not ever worrying about elemental status ailments and obvious unique flask spam. The pen/10% more ele damage is nice too.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
I apologize if this was already mentioned but Fire Pen is more damage in most cases then an extra more multiplier support. In the worst case against low res mobs its 33% more dmg but that is against white mobs so who cares. In the best cases against high res bosses or bad resistant map mods, its a higher multiplier then 49% more damage (ie Ele Focus). One possible middle ground would be dropping added fire from the molten burst for fire pen since the balls are going to be of the greatest use against tough single targets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info