[2.5] CI Meatball Blender! Cyclone AoF Pathfinder! Ngamahu's Flame

Hello, here my items.
I kiled all guards, and shaper.
Spoiler

How to triger EO?
CWDT + Inc.crit + Ice spear work on maps and bosses. Really helps!
Last edited by x12345 on Apr 17, 2017, 6:42:49 AM
"
x12345 wrote:
Hello, here my items.
I kiled all guards, and shaper.
Spoiler

How to triger EO?
CWDT + Inc.crit + Ice spear work on maps and bosses. Really helps!

Nice, Congrats!

I swapped to HoWa last night. Did Meatball for two leagues and want to try something else that is as meta as it gets.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Thinking about giving this build a go.

I have a question though: doesn't the avatar of fire aspect of Xoph's Blood prevent you from doing any non-fire damage? Thus nullifying the extra damage from Vinktar and Taste of Hate, or even an Atziri's Promise and Hatred Aura?

Seems to me that's such a big potential loss in dps for using that ammy if this is the case.
Last edited by Fritso on Apr 18, 2017, 6:14:54 AM
I'm loving this build. Got a few questions though:
1.- ele dmg nodes in ranger area are not worth the investment? (7 points for a bunch of damage and penetration)
2.- Im running HoA with inc AoE and ele prolif and I love it gor general clearing. Don't have room for grace because of that. Is grace really needed? (no aura nodes taken either, and would need to fix that before going back to grace)
3.- I'm at 10.2k ES, lvl 86 and my cyclone dps is 36.6k in ho with HoA (8.2k molten burst dmg per use). Isn't that a bit low? Where should I focus on improving?:

Gear
Spoiler

Tree
"
Fritso wrote:
Thinking about giving this build a go.

I have a question though: doesn't the avatar of fire aspect of Xoph's Blood prevent you from doing any non-fire damage? Thus nullifying the extra damage from Vinktar and Taste of Hate, or even an Atziri's Promise and Hatred Aura?

Seems to me that's such a big potential loss in dps for using that ammy if this is the case.

Xoph's blood is a giant dps boost. Avatar of fire converts 50% of other damage to fire, so you get the increase from flasks but at 50% rate.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
JustAVoidSoul wrote:
I'm loving this build. Got a few questions though:
1.- ele dmg nodes in ranger area are not worth the investment? (7 points for a bunch of damage and penetration)
2.- Im running HoA with inc AoE and ele prolif and I love it gor general clearing. Don't have room for grace because of that. Is grace really needed? (no aura nodes taken either, and would need to fix that before going back to grace)
3.- I'm at 10.2k ES, lvl 86 and my cyclone dps is 36.6k in ho with HoA (8.2k molten burst dmg per use). Isn't that a bit low? Where should I focus on improving?:

Gear
Spoiler

Tree

Primeval is pretty fucking good, I'd try it out if I was playing it still.

Grace is more for top tier setups.

Your dps is decent, you will get more damage from top tier jewels and levels.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hey guys i wanna give it a go to this build, can any of you post an updated tree ( like lvl 90+ ) ?
I kinda have all i need to start it but i didn`t find an "updated" tree.
Waiting for your answers ^_^
Waves you could look at my Profile, lvl 90 SpinIt. Killed Shaper and all Guardians with ease.

2cnd try at Shaper cause i didnt ever done him before :D
"Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition is followed by madness." - The Shaper
Last edited by haxers on May 6, 2017, 12:43:30 AM
"
haxers wrote:

It is pathfinder in general :) but the build is also really fun!

The AoE nerf really made the build "feel" worse if you played pre-2.6. Overall I enjoyed it but HoWa was too good not to swap to.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info