Breach Statistics

Because of this:

"
GGG wrote:
We are proud to announce that our player numbers are still breaking records since the launch of the Breach Challenge Leagues! Thank you so much for continuing to be a part of this community with us.

The opposite side of the coin is:

Quantity of lag is breaking records since the launch of the Breach Challenge League! Thank you NOT GGG for bringing back all the bad memories of PoE: The Desync Years. High amount of lag and deaths that result from it are extremely annoying to have to put up with. There are many times I can tell that the server side simulation calculations of mob damage from use of Blade Flurry (or other AoE skills) is overloading the server cpu and wrecking QoP.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Does Breach live up to the expectations that GGG has set with the MTX rewards?

<1% to achieve 36 challenges, that seems kind of weak. How does that rate to previous leagues?

Agree also on the lag. I've avoided HC for this reason.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
All in all this league was enjoyable most of the time.
Given the fact it's F2P is gigantic..

However together with Perandus season I experienced many laags, which influenced my gaming experience into the negative.
36/40 is easily achieveable with 5-8 days of #nolife but there is no reason for me to go 40/40.

I'm so hyped for 3.0 :3
Pls no laags
best league by far for a looong time

i hope breach will be part of the core game
Where is the skill/item stats???
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
ez profit league gg
Lag this league is just ridiculous. How about some statistics on how many times the game crashed for someone, or lag deaths. I enter Minotaur and die to lag before I even see him. And he is the easiest guardian for my build.
Just to offset my occasional bitching about the Lab XD:

Thank you GGG for regularly sharing these statistic; communicating so excellently in general; making a great game; keeping up a regular release schedule; making a(nother) great league.

Thx!
Play a dark ARPG. Open yellow sand with palm trees sunshine and water maps.
"
Ryouko wrote:
"
CoAx wrote:
0.75% of players have absolutely no life :DD

or they are not wasting time being 50% of the time afk in their hideout or sorting the stash ;)

Or not spamming in useless global chats :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info