Breach Statistics

"
Arrowneous wrote:
Because of this:

"
GGG wrote:
We are proud to announce that our player numbers are still breaking records since the launch of the Breach Challenge Leagues! Thank you so much for continuing to be a part of this community with us.

The opposite side of the coin is:

Quantity of lag is breaking records since the launch of the Breach Challenge League! Thank you NOT GGG for bringing back all the bad memories of PoE: The Desync Years. High amount of lag and deaths that result from it are extremely annoying to have to put up with. There are many times I can tell that the server side simulation calculations of mob damage from use of Blade Flurry (or other AoE skills) is overloading the server cpu and wrecking QoP.

and in addition, many players (me included) experienced continuous disconnections just while changing areas, the game was totally unplayable, not to mention the uber labs and maps lost because of that.
"
sarannah101 wrote:
Thank you, was hoping for these statistics!

Could you guys at GGG maybe some time do an ALL league statistics? ... Like how many players have gotten 40/40 in all leagues, how many players have gotten all the challenge microtransactions from all leagues, how well played were the leagues(dont need/want actual numbers, percentages is fine). Things like that. Some more: How many players finished all four labyrinths with atleast one character in all leagues combined. The average amount of characters created per league by a single player. How many players have gotten to 100 in all leagues combined. How many characters were created in leagues overall. Etc etc.

I would LOVE something like this!

That e-peen needs more spotlights I guess ...
For one GGG doesn't want peopel to get level 100 anyways.
"
Miazga wrote:
just proves that people dont play this league
They start do a bit of gameplay to try out breaches and leave.

Or not everyone wants to burn himself out in the first weeks ;)
Interesting.
PPl scamed by others in statistics 50% !
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
so only "26.33% of players have completed 12 challenges" and then its rapidly going down...

Do you people at GGG dont realise that most of the players hate the endless grinding challenges from the seasons <.< working people have dont time to enjoy this seasons because it fells just like work after getting home from work :/

please change your concept of your seasons and how they work.
"
Odai wrote:
so only "26.33% of players have completed 12 challenges" and then its rapidly going down...

Do you people at GGG dont realise that most of the players hate the endless grinding challenges from the seasons <.< working people have dont time to enjoy this seasons because it fells just like work after getting home from work :/

please change your concept of your seasons and how they work.

It's not totally about how much time a person has. I personally have plenty of time but there is a limit to how much time I want to spend on a game. Getting 36/40 in breach wasn't unreasonable, but only if you skip the real grinding challenges. I can't imagine the time spend when you want to go 40/40.

Path of exile is a game, and I play it as a game. Even though I have the time to play it all day, I don't want to. I only do this for challenges, after which I take a more relaxing gameplay schedule.

The three month leagues as they are seem fine to me, so did the challenges so far. Though the grinding for 36/40 in breach was a bit more than the previous leagues, it did put me to my limit as well. After spending three full weeks getting the breach challenges(36/40), it did burn me out. While in the leagues before, it only took me two full weeks to get 36/40, and it actually got me playing more after getting all the challenges.

PS: I'm saying this as a poe lover, and a total farming/grinding nut in many other games before I came to poe.

Edit: Read this reply to my previous post after I made this one.
"
That e-peen needs more spotlights I guess ...
For one GGG doesn't want people to get level 100 anyways.

Well, you could say e-peen, but I'm not competitive in any way. I'm just wondering how many people overall have accomplished some great things in PoE. And how many people stayed with all the leagues.
Last edited by sarannah101 on Jan 12, 2017, 4:59:53 PM
6.98% of players have completed 24 challenges and have earned the Breach Portal.

This number has plummeted compared to past leagues for sure.
the way this games going soon only need to complete 6 "challenges" to get full armor sets

why should everything be so easy to get
I absolutely love statistics! Please make more of them available for the community (in an automated way?)

Like assembling weekly stats or having a service for on demand requests regarding areas/monsters/items/players/drops/currency usage/trades/pvp/microtransactions/playercount/deaths by type/skills used/time spent/most common and or rarest drops/mob kills by rarity and type..........

any stats plz I will suck them in,gimme gimme :D:D:D

GGG - Keep it up guys we love our game so much!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info