[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

Noob question, how to handle mull gibben in HoTGM with this build?
Sorry if this has already been asked, but is there an easy solution to not dying to flame sentinels? I was able to pretty much ignore every single enemy, but if I was caught in the middle of a flame sentinel pack (even with vaal grace up) it would pretty much kill me instantly. Flame sentinels were pretty much the only problem I was having with the build besides some other spell damage that could be scary at the start of a map.
Hi, I am new to PoE and using this build, so far with great success - thanks a lot! I now am level 46 and got the gems like Wrath and so on from the vendors. As I found out now, one of these auras alone reserves 50% of my mana pool. I understand that this is mostly solved by the -50% reserved mana node behind Blood Magic. But I am far away from BM right now. Am I doing something wrong or was the idea all along to wait with the auras until the node is reached? What gems to use at this phase of the game? Sorry for the noob question, and thanks for any help!

Spoiler
Last edited by MasterOfOrion2 on Apr 20, 2017, 7:45:26 AM
"
Am I doing something wrong or was the idea all along to wait with the auras until the node is reached? What gems to use at this phase of the game? Sorry for the noob question, and thanks for any help!

Thats totally normal since you just leveling, you will take some reduced mana reserved nodes while leveling (if you follow skilltree carefully) and with that and nodes behind BM you can reserve more auras. For leveling i can only recommend Hatred + Purity of elements + Clarity lvl 1, that should give your SRS. But of course level other gems in your 2nd weapon slot (when you press w or x i think it should swap weapons, so u can place some gems there too). You should also need to focus on gear for now life + resistances, rest stats doesn't important for you. As i see its pretty "bad" gear for that lvl, as it don't have almost any life on it :) Wondertrap is nice later, but for that stage can easy replace with some rare boots for leveling, as you are not low life now and can't get 100% rarity bonus anyway.
"
samthedigital wrote:
Sorry if this has already been asked, but is there an easy solution to not dying to flame sentinels? I was able to pretty much ignore every single enemy, but if I was caught in the middle of a flame sentinel pack (even with vaal grace up) it would pretty much kill me instantly. Flame sentinels were pretty much the only problem I was having with the build besides some other spell damage that could be scary at the start of a map.

Use vaal discipline or don't tank them, we are casters ;)
Sorry if this has been answered already, but how much does this build take to get off the ground?

I'd like to run it up to my gladiator SS build and take that spot, how much currency is required to jump right into T12-T15 maps?
How about dropping Wrath and use arc totem with EE?
"
dieh wrote:
Sorry if this has been answered already, but how much does this build take to get off the ground?
I'd like to run it up to my gladiator SS build and take that spot, how much currency is required to jump right into T12-T15 maps?

I would say somewhere 15-20ex for core items: Shavs at least 5L6S, united in dream, presence of chayula, shav's ring. Rest depends really on you how much you want to invent to boost your ES pool. With 6L shavs you should count some extra exalts on armour itself and few exalts on helmet with 150% stone golem enchant. Rares really various, mediocore ones to cap resists and have decent es pool (8.5-9.5k) should cost you somewhere 3ex in total for crystal belt+resists, shield 450+ es, gloves/boots 200+resists, rare ring and helmet crafted on your own with 3-4% is not too expensive

"
Inferius90 wrote:
How about dropping Wrath and use arc totem with EE?

We lack of sockets, so i would say no.. Also cost us 1 skillpoint (can be invested somewhere else), cost 2 sockets (which we dont have if you want to run 2L cwdt+IC), cost quality of life to stop all the time to cast totem. I wouldn't take it.. Only at SSF / hardcore maybe where you really lack of dmg or not running low life.
Last edited by Matematikas on Apr 22, 2017, 10:55:05 AM
Anyone else having the problem of golem dying over and over again on T15-T16/Shaper fights?
Really enjoy this build and I will continue using this build for 3.0. Made it to level 94 so far and it's the highest level I achieved. Nice job to the creator.

Here's my current gear if anyone interested:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info