[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

Can you help me how can i actually activate all the auras ?
Check out the FAQ
"
torcher15 wrote:
Can you help me how can i actually activate all the auras ?

WE ARE NOT USING CI!
Hi, 1 question: 4.1.2. Gems & Links

Boots/Helmet/Gloves/Shield/Weapon
Note: For the easiest coloring: put the combination with most off colours (red & green gems) in your Wondertrap boots.
Vaal Clarity + Increased Duration + Vaal Discipline + Vaal Haste
CWDT + Immortal Call + Discipline + Clarity (lvl 1)
Generosity + Hatred + Wrath + Anger
Flesh Offering + Grace + Haste
Shield Charge/Whirling Blades + Faster Attacks + Purity (pick one, or Generosity if you're using United in Dream & Envy)
Stone Golem (use an Unset Ring)

Can u explain me pls how u can play with Grace? When i activate grace with the other Auras i had not enough life to use any skill. And as i can see on poe profile info u take other gems, and u wrote here in the guide other colors as u are using. This makes rly Confuse.

Regards Crimêpâyz
"
xDmacx wrote:

Note: For the easiest coloring: put the combination with most off colours (red & green gems) in your Wondertrap boots.
Shield Charge/Whirling Blades + Faster Attacks + Purity (pick one, or Generosity if you're using United in Dream & Envy)

Can u explain me pls how u can play with Grace? When i activate grace with the other Auras i had not enough life to use any skill. And as i can see on poe profile info u take other gems, and u wrote here in the guide other colors as u are using. This makes rly Confuse.

Regards Crimêpâyz

From the FAQ

"
Tahreyn wrote:

I can't use all 8 Auras, what's missing?
You have probably missed one of the following things:
  • One or more reduced mana nodes on the skill tree. There are 5 Aura clusters, 6 with the Blood Magic one, that should be allocated. All in all they should provide you with 38% reduced mana Reserved, and 50% less mana reserved. The most common two to miss are Champion of the Cause cluster below the Duelist start, and the Leadership cluster at the Scion start.
  • The Conqueror's Efficiency jewel. You get it as a quest reward in Merciless Act2 Crypt
  • A helmet crafted with Screaming Essence of Loathing. You'll need that extra 3% Reduced Mana reserved to be able to cast SRS without Vaal Clarity.

If you make sure that you have all those things you'll have enough life to use the skills.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
"
Tahreyn wrote:
"
xDmacx wrote:

Regards Crimêpâyz

From the FAQ

"
Tahreyn wrote:

I can't use all 8 Auras, what's missing?
You have probably missed one of the following things:
  • One or more reduced mana nodes on the skill tree. There are 5 Aura clusters, 6 with the Blood Magic one, that should be allocated. All in all they should provide you with 38% reduced mana Reserved, and 50% less mana reserved. The most common two to miss are Champion of the Cause cluster below the Duelist start, and the Leadership cluster at the Scion start.
  • The Conqueror's Efficiency jewel. You get it as a quest reward in Merciless Act2 Crypt
  • A helmet crafted with Screaming Essence of Loathing. You'll need that extra 3% Reduced Mana reserved to be able to cast SRS without Vaal Clarity.

If you make sure that you have all those things you'll have enough life to use the skills.

Hi, thx for your help, the problem is the head, now im searching for that.

Regards
Anyone else who've noticed a clear performance improvement since the 2.6.0i Patch? No matter how I try am I able to create any lag while playing solo, lets hope it stays this way during the 3.0. launch as well =)
Builds:
I dropped a United in Dream (blessing + severed) in the first week of the league and really really wanted to use it. Hard to justify when you have a scourge flurry and HOWA St at level 94 already.

Well I broke down and started this build last week. Holy moly. Easiest leveling I've ever experienced. I developed my own CI build and it was doing very well. I started digging into LL to support my buddy who is doing the Voltaxic poison thing. I played around in path of building and I thought "Why don't I do something drastic and path ALL THE WAY to Blood Magic". Well I came across your build and our trees were almost the same, yours was slightly more efficient. So here I am.

Take a look at my gear and tell me if there is anything you'd swap? A mana reserved helmet is not in the books for me. I used probably 60 essences and not a single one yielded anything decent as far as ES goes. I got lucky on my unset ring and picked it up for 10 chaos (seriously? Great value there, wish it were +2 or +3).

This build is fast. I thought I'd be losing out to some folks who run pure auras, but honestly, my clear speed is faster than most builds that aren't vaal spark/fireball. My XP/hour at level 91/92 is about 130-150 million. Plenty for me.

Summon_Gaping_Spirits
Last edited by kharper6 on Apr 26, 2017, 12:45:53 PM
"
kharper6 wrote:
I dropped a United in Dream (blessing + severed) in the first week of the league and really really wanted to use it. Hard to justify when you have a scourge flurry and HOWA St at level 94 already.

Well I broke down and started this build last week. Holy moly. Easiest leveling I've ever experienced. I developed my own CI build and it was doing very well. I started digging into LL to support my buddy who is doing the Voltaxic poison thing. I played around in path of building and I thought "Why don't I do something drastic and path ALL THE WAY to Blood Magic". Well I came across your build and our trees were almost the same, yours was slightly more efficient. So here I am.

Take a look at my gear and tell me if there is anything you'd swap? A mana reserved helmet is not in the books for me. I used probably 60 essences and not a single one yielded anything decent as far as ES goes. I got lucky on my unset ring and picked it up for 10 chaos (seriously? Great value there, wish it were +2 or +3).

This build is fast. I thought I'd be losing out to some folks who run pure auras, but honestly, my clear speed is faster than most builds that aren't vaal spark/fireball. My XP/hour at level 91/92 is about 130-150 million. Plenty for me.

Summon_Gaping_Spirits

Hello, great that you are enjoying yourself =)

Gear wise I'd probably upgrade either the helmet or the shield to begin with, but as you don't want to essence craft the helmet atm then I'd go for the shield. You should be able to get another 100 es there with some investment.

Another option is to buy a level 21 quality 20 SRS gem for the extra damage it would provide.
Builds:
Hi, fairly new to POE but loving this build. Had a few questions about the passive tree. Currently lvl 89 in soft core legacy and don't know which path is most optimal. And wasn't seeing which way to go first on the guide anywhere.

Is it better to get essence surge/flat es/2 intelligence passives jewel slot? Thinking maybe 2 resist jewel slot to make some gear cheaper as well and not really considering the life regen for now. I have a shav ring so wasn't sure if essence surge is worth it. I guess I just don't know how good essence surge is?

Also this might be dumb but does essence surge increase shav ring? Or is shav ring just flat 3% always?

Thanks!
Last edited by nitsuj7 on Apr 27, 2017, 12:16:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info