[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

"
catgiatuong wrote:

i have a problem , i'm ez die in merc , pls help me , i'm noob

As it stands you have almost no energy shield and no way to protect yourself from the chaos damage going through your energy shield. I would suggest switching out of the tabula as you shouldn't be able to sustain a 6 linked srs, buying a solaris lorica and then 5 linking it( this would protect you from the chaos penetration), switch your praxis and your shaper seed for real rares with some resistance and hp preferably over 60 percent per rare, and also rid yourself of the three dragons and buy a rare 200 es or so shield for now.. It would also be wise to invest in some granite flasks and keep only one hp flask look at my character for various flasks to use.

The top priority should go about like replacing flasks, buying a solaris lorica, switching your praxis and shaper for real rares ,buying a 200 es shield, ridding your self of the three dragons.

But in the end please know that my opinion while helpful may not be the best course of action but as I am a level 90 with this build I believe it was worth posting.
Last edited by Themasterofw on Apr 16, 2017, 10:18:44 PM
"
Themasterofw wrote:
"
catgiatuong wrote:

As it stands you have almost no energy shield and no way to protect yourself from the chaos damage going through your energy shield. I would suggest switching out of the tabula as you shouldn't be able to sustain a 6 linked srs, buying a solaris lorica and then 5 linking it( this would protect you from the chaos penetration), switch your praxis and your shaper seed for real rares with some resistance and hp preferably over 60 percent per rare, and also rid yourself of the three dragons and buy a rare 200 es or so shield for now.. It would also be wise to invest in some granite flasks and keep only one hp flask look at my character for various flasks to use.

The top priority should go about like replacing flasks, buying a solaris lorica, switching your praxis and shaper for real rares ,buying a 200 es shield, ridding your self of the three dragons.

But in the end please know that my opinion while helpful may not be the best course of action but as I am a level 90 with this build I believe it was worth posting.

thanks alot i love u bro =))
Love The Way I Die
Loving the build, had made it in breach and loved it. Decided to try other builds this league but this one kept calling my name. Can't stay away from it. Here is what my current setup looks like. And it's quite expensive since I have the legacy ring.
Spoiler
"
catgiatuong wrote:

How you die at merciless with 47 lvl? :D You also should follow life based SRS tree and somewhere at lvl 70-75 switch to low life tree, if you have gear ready for that.. While leveling just get pieces with life, resistances to make them higher as possible and that's it, drop all that rarity/quantity gear, dead people dont get any drops anyway. The sword only needed when you are already energy shield user, this means 70-75+ when you switch from life to ES/low-life version

edit: you also need to do normal lab to have a bit easier time, and link your vaal clarity + vaal haste with increased duration, not less duration :D

This is the tree for your level you should follow now, all life nodes are missing, so you die fast and have no life on gear..
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAPuCPQN4hEtFScWbxcvGyUc3B0UHb4fxyL0KPosnC2LL28zhzpYRZ1IjkmxS65NuVNSVcZV1lqRZOdqQ2qsa9tsC20ZcLt8g30Yf8aApILHg9uFYIyxjxqPRpMnmuCbipuhpwiofarErJi4k75PwFTBxcy804_T-9fP2RPZW9-K42rpAuvu7Bjsg-yK74j31_k3-ej60g==

After completing this tree, you should follow this one:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAPuCPQN4hEtFScWbxcvGYoajxslHNwdFB2qHb4fxyL0KPosnC2LL28zhzpYRZ1GcUiOSbFLrk25U1JVxlXWWpFfsGTnakNqrGvbbAttGW-ecLt8g30Yf8aApILHgwmD24TFhWCMsY8aj0aTJ5rgm4qboZu1oS-nCKh9qsSsmLQMuJO-T76KwFTBxcM6ykrK08y804_T-9fP2RPZW9-K4YjjaukC6-7sGOyD7IrviPba99f5N_no-tL7Cf5J
After that from leveling section 2.2: life based 95 points skill tree, then 104 life based skilltree, and i hope you have your es gear at that time..
Last edited by Matematikas on Apr 17, 2017, 4:44:50 AM
Man, I'm currently loooooving this build, amazing fun and clearspeed. Currently lvl 92 in LSC.

I've come to a point where all the "big" upgrades are gone, and all further stuff costs multiple exalts. What would be the easiest/cheapest things to upgrade first?

Current gear below (characterprofile for tree):
Spoiler
"
Nowlech wrote:
Loving the build, had made it in breach and loved it. Decided to try other builds this league but this one kept calling my name. Can't stay away from it. Here is what my current setup looks like. And it's quite expensive since I have the legacy ring.
Spoiler

Nice to see you coming back to the build =) Nice getting the legacy ring, it's pretty awesome =)

"
Yall wrote:
Man, I'm currently loooooving this build, amazing fun and clearspeed. Currently lvl 92 in LSC.

I've come to a point where all the "big" upgrades are gone, and all further stuff costs multiple exalts. What would be the easiest/cheapest things to upgrade first?

Spoiler

Great to see that you like it =)

I'd probably start with getting a bunch of essences and try to craft a better helmet. You should aim for 300+ ES, or at least 250+. 200 ES is a bit lacking on a slot where we can get 400+ with amazing rolls.

Post the helmet I'd go for a 500+ ES shield. Your current shield should be able to fetch a nice price as well as it has a good spell power roll on it.

After that I'd try to buy new jewels. Aim for rare ones with %ES and %Minion damage. I'd probably replace the Energy from Within in favour of a rare one too.

Finally the belt. If you are able to farm up for a Headhunter that's the optimal item for us, but otherwise you can get another 30-40ES from the belt slot with another Crystal Belt.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Dear OP, your build is great!

I'm at 70 in STD and i have some questions:

1- The Vertex Mask is a good helmet for this build? It gives 300+ ES and a nice chaos res.

2- What about Steppan Boots?

3- While i dont have currency enought to buy a Severed in Sleep or United in Dreams, i'm using Midnight Bargain (minion damage + speed). Theres any better weapon to use instead Midnight?

4- I'm running the Prism Guardian version. What do you think about this version? (be honest, haha)

Cheers!
"
LamanteRenan wrote:
Dear OP, your build is great!

I'm at 70 in STD and i have some questions:

1- The Vertex Mask is a good helmet for this build? It gives 300+ ES and a nice chaos res.

2- What about Steppan Boots?

3- While i dont have currency enought to buy a Severed in Sleep or United in Dreams, i'm using Midnight Bargain (minion damage + speed). Theres any better weapon to use instead Midnight?

4- I'm running the Prism Guardian version. What do you think about this version? (be honest, haha)

Cheers!

Thanks.

1. It's a good item, but a rare Hubris Circlet will always be better for us as we need the extra %reduced mana reserved that we craft on it. The only aura that the vertex reduces the cost from is Clarity and as we keep it on lvl 1 it won't do much besides the obvious ES and res.

2. They're great as long as you don't need extra resists.

3. I'd use Ephemeral Edge for the extra %ES it provides.

4. Prism Guardian is a good shield, but its lack of ES is a problem. It can be pretty good when you start to map, but I'd recommend to replace it with a high ES rare shield when you can craft/get a good Hubris Circlet. This is unless you're going for the Mana based setup, which is the only exception that I've kept using it for.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
"
Matematikas wrote:
"
catgiatuong wrote:

How you die at merciless with 47 lvl? :D You also should follow life based SRS tree and somewhere at lvl 70-75 switch to low life tree, if you have gear ready for that.. While leveling just get pieces with life, resistances to make them higher as possible and that's it, drop all that rarity/quantity gear, dead people dont get any drops anyway. The sword only needed when you are already energy shield user, this means 70-75+ when you switch from life to ES/low-life version

edit: you also need to do normal lab to have a bit easier time, and link your vaal clarity + vaal haste with increased duration, not less duration :D

This is the tree for your level you should follow now, all life nodes are missing, so you die fast and have no life on gear..
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAPuCPQN4hEtFScWbxcvGyUc3B0UHb4fxyL0KPosnC2LL28zhzpYRZ1IjkmxS65NuVNSVcZV1lqRZOdqQ2qsa9tsC20ZcLt8g30Yf8aApILHg9uFYIyxjxqPRpMnmuCbipuhpwiofarErJi4k75PwFTBxcy804_T-9fP2RPZW9-K42rpAuvu7Bjsg-yK74j31_k3-ej60g==

After completing this tree, you should follow this one:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAPuCPQN4hEtFScWbxcvGYoajxslHNwdFB2qHb4fxyL0KPosnC2LL28zhzpYRZ1GcUiOSbFLrk25U1JVxlXWWpFfsGTnakNqrGvbbAttGW-ecLt8g30Yf8aApILHgwmD24TFhWCMsY8aj0aTJ5rgm4qboZu1oS-nCKh9qsSsmLQMuJO-T76KwFTBxcM6ykrK08y804_T-9fP2RPZW9-K4YjjaukC6-7sGOyD7IrviPba99f5N_no-tL7Cf5J
After that from leveling section 2.2: life based 95 points skill tree, then 104 life based skilltree, and i hope you have your es gear at that time..

i will buy another item with more %ES , thanks for your help .
Love The Way I Die
"
Yall wrote:

Spoiler

thanks alot , bro .you're awesome
Love The Way I Die

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info