[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

Thanks for sharing your build.

After getting currency with my Vaalsparker in LSC I wanted to push some higher levels with my buddy (EK Nova) in running maps. I was looking for a build with some nice auras to support my buddy but at the same time i wanted to be able to clear content solo that other guys calling me "supportbitch" can't handle theirselves. Found this thread. Check.

Gear

I have one question tho. Do you really think Shavronnes ring is worth it? Because I have my currency split into gear for three chars I don't have a legacy one but for now I barely recognize the 3% regen at all.
"Temporal Chains multiplies the duration on the monster that you are already multiplying through duration multipliers of poison damage."
- Inception by Kripp, 2017
Thanks a lot Tahreyn and all people giving feedback in this thread.
I'm a casual player but got lucky and decided to give this build a try, since playing with a party was awful last season.

My gear

I don't know what I sould focus to upgrade atm, but I'm enjoying the playstyle a lot and definitely will play it again in the next season. :)

Edit:Ok, I'll try to get the United in Dream Asap, thanks again.
Last edited by Ogih on Apr 18, 2017, 4:02:52 PM
"
Tizid wrote:
Thanks for sharing your build.

After getting currency with my Vaalsparker in LSC I wanted to push some higher levels with my buddy (EK Nova) in running maps. I was looking for a build with some nice auras to support my buddy but at the same time i wanted to be able to clear content solo that other guys calling me "supportbitch" can't handle theirselves. Found this thread. Check.

Gear

I have one question tho. Do you really think Shavronnes ring is worth it? Because I have my currency split into gear for three chars I don't have a legacy one but for now I barely recognize the 3% regen at all.

You're most welcome =)

The Shavronne's ring is a nice quality of life improvement, but it isn't a mandatory item. You should try out running some maps with and without it and see what you think. The biggest QoL difference is probably in maps with burning/desecrated ground as you don't need to care about the degen, but as you've Steppan Eards then you're already set for the desecrated ground part.

"
Thanks a lot Tahreyn and all people giving feedback in this thread.
I'm a casual player but got lucky and decided to give this build a try, since playing with a party was awful last season.

My gear

I don't know what I sould focus to upgrade atm, but I'm enjoying the playstyle a lot and definitely will play it again in the next season. :)

Hello. You already have good rares so the next item I would've aimed for is United in Dream (or Severed in Sleep and then use a blessing on it), it should increase your clear speed by quite a bit :)
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
How critical is the helm enchant? Is there a major difference in cast ability with the 100% vs the 150%?
"
gibtuck wrote:
How critical is the helm enchant? Is there a major difference in cast ability with the 100% vs the 150%?

Short answer - no. If you run a pure DPS set up, the 150% is 'required' for nonstop casting. But any 5L damage setup or short bursts of casts will only require the 100% enchant, or no enchant at all.
According to Path of Building, SRS only have an accuracy rating of 412 at level 20, which is like an average chance to hit around 56% for a level 90 witch. Even at the boosted level 27, the SRS still only have an accuracy rating of 707, which is around 69% for a level 90 witch.

The accuracy is so low for the typical SRS that the additional accuracy support gem acts like a significant 'more' multiplier for the the dps.

The accuracy rating for other summons seems to be just as terrible.
Last edited by Randomzx on Apr 19, 2017, 10:12:51 AM
Hey guys, thank you again for your replies, I managed improve my gear drastically, and I would like to know what should be my next upgrade, considering that I'm sitting on a budget of 2000 chaos. Thanks in advance.

Spoiler
"
fallkonalist wrote:
Hey guys, thank you again for your replies, I managed improve my gear drastically, and I would like to know what should be my next upgrade, considering that I'm sitting on a budget of 2000 chaos. Thanks in advance.
Spoiler

Probably cheapiest way is rare jewels upgrades for minion dmg + es% + cast speed modifier (cast with fire skills / with shield / cast & attack speed), to cast them faster and to keep them close to 20 easier. The 2nd thing i would upgrade helmet.. You can spam probably with 5% reduced and replace conquerors jewel or spam 3-4% for more es / resists. I think you could basically leave similar es on helmet but try to hit single / double resist there. That would allow you to push more es (if you want to maximize this) on boots/shield/gloves, since double resists on boots/gloves cost a fortune with 270+ es, with single resists or no resists at least not that "high" prices compared with resist ones.. And with shield is same, when you don't need resist on it, its easier to push some es. On shield you could get like 540-550 for 3-5ex i think, and reselling your shield with resists gives you like 2ex i think, so 30es jump for 1-2ex on shield, but need resists on helmet. Or just more es on helmet and keep resists as it is. At that point hard to get something "cheap" :D
How exactly do you get 38% Reduced Mana Reservation just from the tree?
In your skilltree i can only see 34%.. (Sovereignty, Influence, Leadership, Charisma)

Am i missing something?
"
Randomzx wrote:
According to Path of Building, SRS only have an accuracy rating of 412 at level 20, which is like an average chance to hit around 56% for a level 90 witch. Even at the boosted level 27, the SRS still only have an accuracy rating of 707, which is around 69% for a level 90 witch.

The accuracy is so low for the typical SRS that the additional accuracy support gem acts like a significant 'more' multiplier for the the dps.

The accuracy rating for other summons seems to be just as terrible.

I'm not sure where they get their figures concerning mob accuracy, as it wasn't part of the spread sheets that was recently released. Yet if they are correct with the low level accuracy then it might be worth trying out using the gem.

Just as you know the "chance to hit" for a char above level 84-85 will never be accurate, as it always relates to the chance to hit a mob that's the same level as you are. And as the current maximum mob level is 84 or 85 it will always show a lower % than what the actual chance to hit is, when you are above that level.

"
rectis wrote:
How exactly do you get 38% Reduced Mana Reservation just from the tree?
In your skilltree i can only see 34%.. (Sovereignty, Influence, Leadership, Charisma)

Am i missing something?

You've missed the "Champion of the Cause" cluster at the bottom of the tree in the Duellist section.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info