GGG,Mind telling spec of the machine on which u claim poe run flawlesly?we want flawless POE too

Im not questionning their test machine, i just want to know the setup on which it runs well and will always so i can mimic it

3.0 is coming and the game looks to have upped a notch in terms of animations

would be great to have a fluid game
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 20, 2017, 4:38:59 PM
Last bumped on Jun 23, 2017, 7:55:51 AM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Im not questionning their test machine, i just want to know the setup on which it runs well and will always so i can mimic it

I guess saying a specific setup can be bad for promoting certain brands.

All I can say for gfx,one thing stands true,its nvidia :)
Bye bye desync!
yeah, thats no secret
theyve always been clear about not building POE with AMD in mind
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I have zero technical issues on a fucking $700 HP laptop off the shelf with an nVidia GTX 970.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
I have zero technical issues on a fucking $700 HP laptop off the shelf with an nVidia GTX 970.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

this is what i get running Lockstep

Meanwhile with Predictive
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jan 11, 2017, 12:18:30 AM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

this is what i get running Lockstep

Meanwhile with Predictive

Lockstep vs. Predictive has nothing to do with your PC... that's about latency... totally unrelated bruh.
U MAD?
oc'd 6-core i7
32gb ddr4
1080 gtx
4-disk raid 10 SSD (Samsung pros)
gigabit fiber line

2560x1440 res,
all settings on max (either dx9 or dx11)

60 fps solid with vsync on, near-instant load times

sure, it's a beast... but it can certainly be done.
IGN Stuns_McNutshot | Ichimans_McIchimans | Balls_McCritterson
Last edited by tsftd on Jan 11, 2017, 1:11:23 AM
POE runs flawless on my dell laptop with onboard video

http://www.dell.com/us/business/p/latitude-e7470-ultrabook/pd

I got the IPS monitor upgrade and 256 GB SSD upgrade. Edit and 8 GB ram upgrade.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 11, 2017, 1:32:58 AM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Mind providing a link for where they claim the game runs flawlessly, would be interested to read it.
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Mind providing a link for where they claim the game runs flawlessly, would be interested to read it.
This, where's the GGG claim?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info