GGG,Mind telling spec of the machine on which u claim poe run flawlesly?we want flawless POE too

With nvidia vsync at 60fps , a gtx970 already more than enough. My system can go up to 200fps but i didnt feel the diff
"
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Im not questionning their test machine, i just want to know the setup on which it runs well and will always so i can mimic it

Mind providing a link for where they claim the game runs flawlessly, would be interested to read it.
This, where's the GGG claim?
Well they had standards, a target as they said, and on their machine the game ran excatly as they expected, which means it ran flawlessly according to their standards

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
You ppl so dumb !

Its so easy to make the game run smooth just follow this :

Spoiler

Go to option and set everything on LOW

Now go to local tech store and buy PC for 19 000 USD

Now go to local internet provider and tell them you want to buy the company and use the internet only for your home

Now go to microsoft and hire them to recode the windows core to run better with POE

Now become a US president and talk to the Aliens in Area 51 to give you their latest Video card technology

Now you are set to run the game with constant 30 fps just don`t open boxes and never try to play in party
Last edited by saninn1 on Jan 11, 2017, 8:42:28 AM
"
saninn1 wrote:
You ppl so dumb !

Its so easy to make the game run smooth just follow this :

Spoiler

Go to option and set everything on LOW

Now go to local tech store and buy PC for 19 000 USD

Now go to local internet provider and tell them you want to buy the company and use the internet only for your home

Now go to microsoft and hire them to recode the windows core to run better with POE

Now become a US president and talk to the Aliens in Area 51 to give you their latest Video card technology

Now you are set to run the game with constant 30 fps just don`t open boxes and never try to play in party
Or you can spend half of that money on POE to recode it so its not spagetti code on a shit engine
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I'm playing this on 1920x1020, Vsync, everything maxed at 60FPS with this setup CoreI5 4590/16GB/240GB SSD/GTX760 4GD5. It runs and loads like a dream. No sh*t
Last edited by SillyHollow on Jan 11, 2017, 8:51:49 AM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Well they had standards, a target as they said, and on their machine the game ran excatly as they expected, which means it ran flawlessly according to their standards

So they didn't claim anything of the sort at all, well there's a surprise. And people wonder why they don't use the forums for communication often.
Last edited by RandallPOE on Jan 11, 2017, 8:56:59 AM
See... set yourself up. Instead of talking about the issue you wanted to, they're jumping on your "claim" statement. You knew that would happen.

You're not really interested in the topic... only the controversy that it would create.

To contribute to the "topic", I'll say that the game is currently changing. They seem to be updating their engine to accommodate newer computers. A year ago, I would have said to stick with an older machine. But now, I'm not sure. No idea what the gurus working on multithreading and optimizations are going to come up with next.

The game runs, or you wouldn't be here.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jan 11, 2017, 9:05:19 AM
agree with u OP. GGG pls give us a spec
Half of my deaths in Breach while trying to do domains have been to 2-3 second lag which turns my character unresponsive. I have no issue in WOW while fighting mythic Odyn with all those balls flying around and 20 people in the party, doing Grifts with my bro in D3 and no issue. List can go on.
I'm so tired, I just want an explanation so I can fix and play the game.
I'm glad OP doesn't understand the difference between performance issues caused by latency and performance issues that are hardware related.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info