GGG,Mind telling spec of the machine on which u claim poe run flawlesly?we want flawless POE too

POE runs great until you hit more than 3 mobs at the same time with any skill.

Or ground effects, that shits all over your high end gaming rig.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
my 1 year old table pc amd runs worse than my 3 year old laptop with nvidia parts, go figure.
Spreading salt since 2006
network lag =! GFX lag

It also seems those screenshots were deliberately made with the most particle effect heavy build you could cobble up. But props for a uniformative bait thread as always.

(also, where is my strawpoll that i can chose not to partake in)
I have zero lag on any server in the world. I suspect it's the fault of aging computers, cards or crappy internet connections. Latency issues can happen even if you have a good isp. Before I moved a little over a year ago, I had huge issues because the underground cables were messed up. I literally moved down the street to a newer area of town, kept same ISP, and everything got loads better. Just saying what happened to me.
Censored.
Heeeey, guys.. I'm actually looking to get a new PC. Are there any affordable options out there right now that won't break the bank.. that can run a decent game? Feel free to PM me links if this is an inappropriate post for the thread.
"
frenzul wrote:
Heeeey, guys.. I'm actually looking to get a new PC. Are there any affordable options out there right now that won't break the bank.. that can run a decent game? Feel free to PM me links if this is an inappropriate post for the thread.

From someone who used to spend about $2000/year maintaining a gaming rig in the 1980s and 90s, I don't feel for you people today. Save up. Buy a kickin' machine. Play what ever on it.

If you try to nickel and dime it, you're never going to be happy.
Those people claiming PoE is running flawlessly on their crappy laptops, please show us a SS of your FPS while getting swarmed by gazillion mobs in beaches. I'd really like to see how your machines are handling that, cause I'll trade in my $1.5k rig right away.
Everything fine here:
IMac 5K
I7 4,0 GHz
8GB DDR3 Ram
AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4GB
Playin in 4K Resolution
But i have only reached max t6 Maps yet... first time in hardcore

"
Cataca wrote:
network lag =! GFX lag

It also seems those screenshots were deliberately made with the most particle effect heavy build you could cobble up. But props for a uniformative bait thread as always.

(also, where is my strawpoll that i can chose not to partake in)
Dude you should consider speaking to a geologist about all that sand you got..

what is the prob with the screenshot comparaison... its not like both are showing the same thing, they are both performing a similar action but one is in lockstep and the other in predictive

Screenshot aside, all this thread is about is to know what machine GGG uses to test the game so people can build their own machine with a setup that is confirmed to work flawlessly
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
You can't build your computer to run poe like GGG since they are actually connected directly to the game rather than some off beat ISP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info