[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

Some tips:
1. Elder helmets can give you a 2nd 6L with burning dmg and concentrated
2. At the start Rise of the Phoenix is cheap and give you more max fire resistance. Also some nice corruptions are available: lvl 23 disciplin or 25% less critical strike dmg
One question: If I am not wrong the witchfire flask curse doesn't work with orb of storms flammablity if you don't have a 2nd curse note in your passive tree or gear?

How does this build compare to one of the mana stacking rf builds? Can't decide whether to try out unique heavy with memory vault, or go with more rares like this.
I did this build in Delve SC as my first character and it was great!
No issues on any content, Uber Elder was easy. DPS is pretty damned good, though I did get lucky with some crafts.

A couple changes I made: +1 Shaper's Touch since I am using a high-str belt. It also allowed me to use Doon over Doryanis. A little less DPS, but the ES gain is huge. It also allows me to pick jewels/gear a little easier, since STR gives just as much ES as INT does. This allowed for some nice double-stats or some cheaper gear with the same benefits. I also changed some nodes around here and there, but it was pretty minor. I took some Aura Effectiveness nodes since they gave me an extra +1% to cold and lightning, as well as some nice ES.

Buffed, I have about 14k with my 450 ES shield. I think I'm at 12.7 or something like that with my current shield (es on block is great). Pretty damn great.

I reached level 97 before I got kinda bored and made a new char.

Great job, Demi. It was the first RF char I did, and I had a blast.

RF is missing from my gear 'cause it's on my PP VD Pathfinder atm. Here's a link if anyone's interested in seeing:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/johnathaningles99/DelveLikeACrow?i=2&search=class%3DGuardian%26item%3DWatchers-Eye%2CShavronnes-Wrappings%2C!Prism-Guardian%26minlevel%3D97%26maxlevel%3D97

Hi demi, havent touched poe in 2years and just saw this build n it looks safe n sound. tried it up to 75lvl? but i cant seem to get purity of ice and lightning both from using blood magic gem. i think one takes up around 56%? how do you run both auras at the same time? thanks!
"
keb3szeto wrote:
Hi demi, havent touched poe in 2years and just saw this build n it looks safe n sound. tried it up to 75lvl? but i cant seem to get purity of ice and lightning both from using blood magic gem. i think one takes up around 56%? how do you run both auras at the same time? thanks!

"
4L Aura Setup:
Purity of Lightning 21/20, Purity of Ice 21/20, Enlighten 4/x, Blood Magic 21/x

im going to guess you dont have enlighten 4 or blood magic 21. both are required ;)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
4L Aura Setup:

I have mine Enlighten 4/x, Blood Magic 21/x with both Purity at 19/20 and still the mana reserved for each one is at 51% so I can't use both at the same time.

Please advise. Thanks
"
gwapito55 wrote:
"
4L Aura Setup:

I have mine Enlighten 4/x, Blood Magic 21/x with both Purity at 19/20 and still the mana reserved for each one is at 51% so I can't use both at the same time.

Please advise. Thanks

Can you make your character tab public, so we can check your items/tree to better advise you?
So I'm returning after years away I have a lvl 45 Templar.
I was trying to find a suggestion on the order in which to follow on the skill tree since I'm not at the top level.

Last time I played this char was a totem build.

Thanks for any help
"
gwapito55 wrote:
"
4L Aura Setup:

Please advise. Thanks

i used to make the same problem, but u need reduce mana reserv on tree skill. that help u get 49% each.
i m running on this build look terible when not enuff item mandotary. still looking for best item, I just make 10K ES, it really tank hard to die, i not rush map tier 15 or higher, bcoz save currency to buy new good item. thanks for this build, demi.
Sorry wrong ll rf guardian thread
Last edited by zj0ckez on Nov 21, 2018, 5:17:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info