[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's TWO MILLION+ DPS SAFESTLEMON Low Life Righteous Fire/Scorching Ray Guardian

"
Terminate wrote:
"
Kagan290 wrote:
Build useless on league,only for standart

Is this for real?

looks fine to me
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Looks fine to you and thank you for posting your gear. But unless we scroll to the clear end of your thread and look at your current Delve gear compared to your Pastebin gear.. its a completely different world. The gear from your paste bin that you claim hasnt changed in 3.4 is completely unrealistic.
"
Vockon wrote:
Looks fine to you and thank you for posting your gear. But unless we scroll to the clear end of your thread and look at your current Delve gear compared to your Pastebin gear.. its a completely different world. The gear from your paste bin that you claim hasnt changed in 3.4 is completely unrealistic.

it's the gear i have equipped on my character in standard. none of it was legacy when i first made this build. the point is to showcase my gear and the endgame potential. the build works in any league, there are plenty of ll rf'ers in delve with more total ES and dps than i have right now. just because i use legacy gear doesn't invalidate the build.

i shouldn't have to explain this constantly. gear is just one part of a build. you can make this build much better than i show here :P
Hey, Demi.

First off, amazing build, I'm currently doing it on Delve SC and I'm having a blast, feeling really tanky!

I'm just now starting to feel a little bit of lack in the damage department when doing Guardians/Shaper/Elder, even though I can handle them pretty fine (have not tried Uber Elder yet)

Could you have a look at my character and help me check what would be a nice place to invest next?
(Note that I'm currently using a Dreadbeak for the clearspeed, but have a almost perfect Doryani's Catalyst for thougher bosses)

Thanks in advance!
"
Lucasbaile wrote:
Hey, Demi.

First off, amazing build, I'm currently doing it on Delve SC and I'm having a blast, feeling really tanky!

I'm just now starting to feel a little bit of lack in the damage department when doing Guardians/Shaper/Elder, even though I can handle them pretty fine (have not tried Uber Elder yet)

Could you have a look at my character and help me check what would be a nice place to invest next?
(Note that I'm currently using a Dreadbeak for the clearspeed, but have a almost perfect Doryani's Catalyst for thougher bosses)

Thanks in advance!

the damage will always be lacking, rf is not a high dps build even at endgame. the point is to outlast the bosses and slowly burn them down.

example uber elders: https://youtu.be/R25P1Bx7E_Y
Could you please write PANTHEON PLEASE I have checked 37 pages and seen that people asked at 17,18,around 33-35 no one answered them PLEASE write the pantheon good days.
"
MidBlues wrote:
Could you please write PANTHEON PLEASE I have checked 37 pages and seen that people asked at 17,18,around 33-35 no one answered them PLEASE write the pantheon good days.

Soul of Solaris
Soul of Tukohama

Both fully maxed
"
Fritso wrote:
"
MidBlues wrote:

Soul of Solaris
Soul of Tukohama

Both fully maxed

Thanks.

#budget

yeet
Been working on this build for about a week now. Decided to give crafting my own gear a go and gotten quite addicted in the process (which isn't great since I'm perpetually poor in this game :P). Made some pretty fun stuff, though I'm not sure how ideal some of it is for this build. Here's the gear I've crafted:

The shield in particular is a mixed bag for me. Seems too good not to use (especially considering I need the resists atm), but what I really wanted was something closer to my prior 400 ES shield plus some cold/lightning res. Anyways, here's the rest of the gear I've picked up for it:

Plan on recrafting the Boots next, just need to find another base or a suitable replacement in case it takes a while or I don't quite hit the resists I need. Tried a bit of weapon crafting but was not even in the ball park of what I was looking for, and I have a feeling it's going to be very expensive trying to get something better at this point. Might try rings at some point but I'm guessing the +2/3 rolls aren't exactly going to come jumping every time I roll some decent mods. Plan on finishing up with a 30% Shaper Shavs if I can get together enough currency for another Trash to Treasure or get lucky with scour/chancing.

In any case, I've really been enjoying the build. Running around depth 200 atm, not really digging deep yet (fossils keep distracting me :P) but have taken down Red Elder and a 200 Lich with it. Maps have been a breeze (keep forgetting to get that stupid Witchfire though, should really try that at some point since I already picked up the additional curse node....). Any thoughts or comments on the gear are appreciated. I've still got a long ways to go learning all the ins and outs of the game, and this is my first real attempt at a RF build (ignore the other one, don't even remember when I played it and pretty sure I gave it up rather quickly).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info