[2.6] Windz's Mortem Throw/Flurry Build (Shaper, Uber Atziri, Guardian),

I'm trying similar build (just still long way to go) with different mechanics. MOM+EB ST poison. Either will stay with Mortem or will pick Gemini Claw with high Chaos damage and other well rolled mods.
My character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TasKitas/characters (If_It_Bleeds_It_Dies)
IGN: TasKitas
Last edited by TasKitas on Mar 12, 2017, 8:32:36 AM
Ok, I'm not really an expert in this game, but I was following along this build since some days ago, according to this tree poeurl.com/7xn .

Now you updated the build with a new tree and it's completely different, so i'm kinda lost here.. I'm using blade flurry, so should I stick to the 2.5 build and still go for hungry abyss or is that not really required now ? Is the gear the same ?
How are you getting 6 power charges ?
Am I missing something here? The tree you are using (life based ST) has only 0.4% life leech and no mana leech at all. How does that work out? Seems way too low to be viable.

I mean for normal clearing it is ok with life/mana gained on hit. But for bossfights? Not even Atziris Promise to get a bit more leech.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 12, 2017, 1:15:51 PM
^^ he has the claw leech nodes, so 0.8 mana leech, and 1.6 life leech with soul raker and blood drinker.
"
Fhark wrote:
^^ he has the claw leech nodes, so 0.8 mana leech, and 1.6 life leech with soul raker and blood drinker.

Ahhh, the window cut that part off when i searched for leech in the tree, so didnt see they were highlighted. Thx for the answer to my stupid question xD

Another hopefully less stupid question: I have played many crit assassin builds and it was never a problem to get enough accuracy to have 90% hit chance. Is the boost we get from dual wielding two Mortems really so small that it doesn't make sense to not use the shield? My math might be bad here, but with all the chaos damage scaling we do (on top of the double dipping physical scaling) 40% convertion instead of 20% should pre a pretty big boost, on top of the standard dual wield boost of 10% MORE attack speed and 20% MORE physical damage.

Would also enable to get Dervish for some additional damage/attack speed/accuracy.

As I said, I might be overlooking something here xD
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 12, 2017, 2:05:20 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Fhark wrote:

Ahhh, the window cut that part off when i searched for leech in the tree, so didnt see they were highlighted. Thx for the answer to my stupid question xD

Another hopefully less stupid question: I have played many crit assassin builds and it was never a problem to get enough accuracy to have 90% hit chance. Is the boost we get from dual wielding two Mortems really so small that it doesn't make sense to not use the shield? My math might be bad here, but with all the chaos damage scaling we do (on top of the double dipping physical scaling) 40% convertion instead of 20% should pre a pretty big boost, on top of the standard dual wield boost of 10% MORE attack speed and 20% MORE physical damage.

Would also enable to get Dervish for some additional damage/attack speed/accuracy.

As I said, I might be overlooking something here xD

At the point where you can afford good jewellery with accuracy it's likely going to make more sense to drop lycosidae for an ES shield and go CI instead, and most damage comes from added chaos anyway, not physical damage being converted. The bonuses from dual wield are nice, but I don't think they're worth the loss of 100% hit chance or a big chunk of ES
Got question about ur belt - is there any reason to use this kind of belt (base) or any belt with hp + res is ok?
+1 for a CI ST Tree :)
Nice build mortem morsu is impossible to buy tho :/
Last edited by Melona on Mar 12, 2017, 6:08:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info