[2.6] Windz's Mortem Throw/Flurry Build (Shaper, Uber Atziri, Guardian),

Hey Windz, im wondering if its better to take more projectile damage nodes over the chaos damage nodes; or does the scaling of the added flat chaos gem + the chaos damage nodes out weigh the extra projectile damage?
How do you get power charges? Can you explain?
"
Nothorius wrote:

From Unstable Infusion (10% to gain a power charge from a non-critical strike), in the Assassin Ascendancy.
Is using Voidheart Ring has any benefits to this build? Or should better use 2x Diamond rings with chaos craft?
Hello world.
"
XauLaura wrote:
Which jewels should I use (Life build)? Thanks.

its in the jewel gear section in final thoughts. 2 double dipping damage and attack speed mods.

"
tannakhan wrote:
Can someone please explain to me why I am leeching 0 life on current build?

I am using belt which has .4% physical leech, and have blood drinker, but am not leeching any life from any of the mobs. The only way I gain any hp are from on hit life, flasks or regen, but my current gear doesnt have any regen.

you should be leeching with those but grab the claw's soul raker and see if that helps

"
XNOTE wrote:
Is using Voidheart Ring has any benefits to this build? Or should better use 2x Diamond rings with chaos craft?

only melee so you have to use BF or other melee skills.

"
Nothorius wrote:

assassins 10% non crit and jaws of agony trap for pre boss buffing

"
dRawJ wrote:
Hey Windz, im wondering if its better to take more projectile damage nodes over the chaos damage nodes; or does the scaling of the added flat chaos gem + the chaos damage nodes out weigh the extra projectile damage?

projectile from ranger should be similar dps. Method to madness gives u some chaos res

"
minhha0510 wrote:
hey man looking at your skill tree im kind of confused. If you take vaal pact, how can you use blood rage? and have you tested ci version for this build? Without a cherrubium, would a 5 link vaal regalia with 700 es+ work?

u can still use blood rage because your life regen is pretty much null. Keep blood rage on weapon or shield and weapon swap to cancel during low time.

yes i have tried CI in 2.5 as BF and i respeced him into ST CI in 2.6 and worked fine. You don't need a cherry chest as you have enough damage

"
linkstatic wrote:
"
windz wrote:

6link with 21 added chaos and 40% st enchant.

I think 10k gmp 5link is good enough for uber atziri and shaper. The shaper vid was around that tool tip with 5link

Very weird then. I'm at 10k GMP 5L as well, and no Guardians and up die anywhere as easily as your vids haha. Don't have helm enchant tho.

the video is with 6link but shaper is with 5link/no enchant etc. You can prob get a bit more dps to kill them comfortably.

"
Jevnigeff wrote:
Started this with blade flurry and was nice boss killer, but aoe sucks balls so specced to spectral throw for faster clear speed and was really worth it if wanna rush mesa/strand/shores.
Currently lvl 94 sitting on 9.4k ES and 15k GMP tooltip in HO and 33K with power/frenzy charges.

tree

Gear

Spoiler

Is that "spectral throw 40% dmg helm enchant" worth it vs malachai vision? Or is it like effect from sulphur flask "40% increased damage"?

the st enchant 40% double dips with poison so it is worth it

"
Hey how do you manageto get 5.5k life with 150% life on tree?

kaoms roots

"
Svazzz wrote:
is Devoto's Devotion a good choice instead rare helmet?

yeah chaos res and attack speed is nice but no life/ele resist so becareful

"
Sidhuraj wrote:
Hi guys i know this is a little off topic but can someone advise me on how this build feels against regular assassin blade flurry with bino's and death hand?

Thank you.

you aren't reflect immune because of phys damage and you need to scale it harder and more gear to get similar damage

"
HardKoar wrote:
Hey bud, is this playable without a lycosidae?

yes but get acc on gear. aim for 90%+

"
Raptor_q wrote:
Hey windz, excellent build though it feels like I'm lacking some damage, not entirely sure on how to get more besides getting the lvl 21 added chaos which I'm working, got any pointers.

My profile should be public https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Raptor_q/characters.

I can do all the content, but I feel like i should be doing more damage by now.

your gear is very nice and yes you should be doing well. Make sure your wither totem is up for bosses and have power charges preboss fights. I think at this point it will comedown to mechanics and wither stacking
Last edited by windz on Mar 19, 2017, 7:24:46 PM
This build is really nice, you shot all end game boss, but I have low dmg, i try guardian and is really hard. Where is the Big different? Spectral trow dmg ench? Or add chaos 21.. how to increased my dps?
Alright, will just try to get lvl 21 gems then, and regard to wither, don't level it up, it doesn't really do anything beside giving you a high int requirement.
i vaal 4 add chaos 20 20 and now one 21/20 :/ and now my dps is 11k in hidout, i try to level more add chaos and try to increased dps. But i think i go wrong somethink in my build,because the difference is much
"
Raptor_q wrote:
Alright, will just try to get lvl 21 gems then, and regard to wither, don't level it up, it doesn't really do anything beside giving you a high int requirement.

More MS penalty, larger AoE, and the way the tree is set up, you won't have much Int problems with just 1 piece of Int on gear.
IGN : Ericaa
My Store! /108685
My Rain of Arrows Evasion build guide! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791798
Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/samfishersam
Hi, thank you for previous answer. I have another question. For endgame blade flurry setup, will 2 scourge claws and voidheart work better than mortem?

Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info