[2.6] Windz's Mortem Throw/Flurry Build (Shaper, Uber Atziri, Guardian),

Helo i was decide to make your build i dont have many practice with chaos dmg so if can check my set up and tel me what and where to change
my items
Spoiler

I use witchbrief couse i drop this flask i think its fine especialy for boss fight. I dont use kaoms boots only becouse i have problem with caping ress
my tree
Last edited by Shecutor on Mar 21, 2017, 11:08:29 AM
Hello! maybe this is a stupid question, but with the Cwdt setup on shield, how does it use immortal call cz i dont understand how we get endurance charges with this build:)
"
rirrefna wrote:
Hello! maybe this is a stupid question, but with the Cwdt setup on shield, how does it use immortal call cz i dont understand how we get endurance charges with this build:)

We dont get endu time of ic its realy short but it give you time to leach in this time and survive
Hello, How do you have such a high damage (30k with GMP)?

I'm lvl 80 atm and I can't even get to 10k dmg in HO with 6 power charges, i dont have flat chaos on my jewellery yet but yeah, still such a huge damage discrepancy...My character name is IMurdererYourMomma dunno what i am missing ( i need 3 more offensive jewlls though, only 1 ofensive and 1 defensive atm)

5k HP btw and dual weilding mortem
Feel like the gem setup is kind of lack luster, find myself doing quite little damage ( still only lv59 ) but was wondering, do you run any auras or can any be fit into the setup for CI?

Also, what do you swap out for Slower Proj for bosses?
Last edited by ReliableFails on Mar 21, 2017, 1:32:50 PM
Are the 3 nodes for Exceptional Performance better than the 3 for Entropy?

45% skill duration

vs

5% skill duration
47% increased damage over time

Seconds question:

What about dropping Vaal Pact and using a carnage heart? (does carnage heart dmg boost work with vaal pact?)
Last edited by Zietlogik on Mar 21, 2017, 5:41:42 PM
How can I use
with Life build? Should I Vaal my EQ or just don't use it?

EDIT: NVM, i forget that about our claw.
Last edited by navenowsky on Mar 21, 2017, 6:27:22 PM
Hey there.

Playing your build since the start of the league as CI with BF.

Got some kinda good gear by now and the next logical step would be getting better rings.

I like the ones you use on your chars 'WindzShapersBallMeta' & 'WindzHasFailedThisCity' - specially the ones on the left, but I can't fathom how you managed to get a ring with just 1 prefix/suffix.

You obviously can't craft cannot change suffix/prefix and scour, since that'd either remove the +es or the res.

So how did you do it? Am I missing something?

The only way I think it'd be possible is via alt/regal spam - or exalting. Both aren't really my most favourite things. :|
"
MrProtoX wrote:

I'm lvl 80 atm and I can't even get to 10k dmg in HO with 6 power charges, i dont have flat chaos on my jewellery yet but yeah, still such a huge damage discrepancy...My character name is IMurdererYourMomma dunno what i am missing ( i need 3 more offensive jewlls though, only 1 ofensive and 1 defensive atm)

Me with 5l 20 lvl gem.
Last edited by mrzack252 on Mar 22, 2017, 1:12:53 AM
"
mrzack252 wrote:
"
MrProtoX wrote:

Me with 5l 20 lvl gem.

Do you have the 40% st dmg enchant in that picture?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info