[2.5 Breach] Saito's Shield Charger - Life, Facebreaker, non crit

Yo guys. Atm in the build we're using blade vortex to have the use of Vulnerability. Is there any way to use skill which dont require activating every few seconds? Also, why blasphemy isnt available anymore?
"
mksp228 wrote:
Yo guys. Atm in the build we're using blade vortex to have the use of Vulnerability. Is there any way to use skill which dont require activating every few seconds? Also, why blasphemy isnt available anymore?

because hatred + herald of ash is better for damage boost and already takes 75% of our mana.
the variant I'm playing uses cast when damage taken + immortal call + increased duration + vulnerability or enfeeble, so you don't have to manually cast the curse.
keep in mind that, like Saito said, you won't get hit that much during mapping, indeed our damage/defenses are strong enough to farm T16 maps with mods without additional curses; vulnerability or enfeeble become useful just against bosses
I'm gonna start the legacy league with this build. Hopefully, the legacy FB hype won't drive the cost of other gear pieces to nuts.
Wont change the price of meginords or stuff, BUT meginords has a legacy version with more flat dmg aswell. FB+megs legacy versions being available is going to be the MAIN reason why i am going to play this build in legacy
keep in mind that facebreaker prices may raise like the ones in standard (like 8 exalted for 900+ unarmed) and even with legacy stuff this build may still struggle a bit vs Shaper, Uber Atziri etc. compared to other builds for the same range of price
Legacy items are not what you include if comparing this build to others. This isnt meta, it's more like a starter build, that can actually hit 100, because it still does well on endgame maps.

And why would you force yourself to play a build, that can kill Shaper? If comparing to similar priced builds, those will be alot slower on mapping and more likely aimed towards killing bosses.
I'd rather play the Charger and have a 2nd char to kill hard bosses. Or I just carry a 6L warchief-chest with me for those - you can kite Shaper to death pretty well doing that.

This build is not made to kill Shaper and I actually see no reason in farming Shaper anyways. Quite inefficient.

And ofc the legacy variants of the Facebreaker will be more expensive. But the non-legacy prices are likely to drop.
Last edited by Syrill_ on Feb 20, 2017, 1:00:55 PM
Since legacy Voidheart will be available this league (at least I'm assuming so), does that warrant consideration over a steel ring? Maybe only for bosses? I've never played with legacy Voidheart but have to imagine it provides pretty good single-target DPS with stacked poison plus vulnerability provides more damage on the base damage and the dot.
Yes, legacy Voidheart is good versus bosses, but trash does not last long enough to get rekt by poison or bleed.
If you can get one, use it for bosses - but I can already tell you, that Legacy Voidheart will be one of the more expensive items this league, since so many builds use it (poison bladeflurry for example).

Legacy item priority would rather be like:
1. Facebreaker
2. Meginords
3. The Bringer of Rain
4. Voidheart
5. Taste of Hate

BoR has two legacy versions and I am rather curious which they will implement.
Vessel of Vinktar legacy had instant leech, but as far as I recall no flat lightning damage.
Last edited by Syrill_ on Feb 21, 2017, 3:34:37 AM
Aegis Aurora confirmed in legacy version... might want to add a CI-build with alot of blockchance~ the shield made you immortal back in the day

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info