[2.5 Breach] Saito's Shield Charger - Life, Facebreaker, non crit

:(

/crying for the AOE nerfs and no Shield Charge adjustment

:(
Rokk
Any sugestions to make this better? i have 6k hp and hideout shield charge does 10k do i just need to get that shield charge abysuss?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASHBLMFLQm7C2EMcA48FCAUTRRxFewYkRo-GlUnny_MMZ4yTjpSOuE7tjwFPC09_ECgQzFFqUa3R35J1Uz_TeNQR1dUWGNan14TXz9hIWFSYuxlTWa2Z5toZWjycql07XZ_dqx5OXrve4x82X7gfuKCB4Nfg8yExITZhO-Fp4ZghrSKs4rwjM-PmZOonlef36IApTWmV62Nrj6vbLKAtoq3PrkdvJ-9Nr6nwGbAv8GCxPbGrsqQz37Tb9ZY2L3ZfNrB5FHpRuoY7w7vTu988B_yL_JB8kXzb_Pd9WH2SPcy-Ov8S_4K_o8=
Last edited by Neezan on Mar 5, 2017, 3:24:21 PM
so shield charge builds viable in 2.6 or not?
For anyone wondering, this build is still very viable in the 2.6 HC legacy league. I am currently a 70 and feel no way its going to slow down from here.

The AOE is probably half of what it used to be however with enough movement speed the build still flies around and you can still hit plenty of monsters in a short period of time. The build is also pretty friendly price wise. I have about 25C invested in this character and it was my first character of the league. Even though my gear isnt the best, it has been more than enough for me.

I leveled with a generic melee skill and ancestral protector until I got the ancestral warchief. Once I had enough money for both facebreakers and meginords girdle I switched over to shield charge and havent looked back since. I also used the Deep one's hide shield to level for quite awhile. It gives you a great amount of damage boost until you can drop it for an armor based shield late game.
Gloves GBBR Blade Vortex lvl 1 + Curse on Hit + Enfeeble + CwDT lvl 1

which levels need to be Curse on Hit and Enfeeble
Last edited by d1rtiq on Mar 9, 2017, 1:41:31 PM
"
d1rtiq wrote:
Gloves GBBR Blade Vortex lvl 1 + Curse on Hit + Enfeeble + CwDT lvl 1

which levels need to be Curse on Hit and Enfeeble

can be as high as you want since only blade vortex proccs from cwdt
Can you use a Great Old One's Corrugated Buckler for this? Bought one for a FB build but switched my mind halfway.
viable in 3.0?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info