[2.5 Breach] Saito's Shield Charger - Life, Facebreaker, non crit

"
Legacy items are not what you include if comparing this build to others. This isnt meta, it's more like a starter build, that can actually hit 100, because it still does well on endgame maps.

And why would you force yourself to play a build, that can kill Shaper? If comparing to similar priced builds, those will be alot slower on mapping and more likely aimed towards killing bosses.
I'd rather play the Charger and have a 2nd char to kill hard bosses. Or I just carry a 6L warchief-chest with me for those - you can kite Shaper to death pretty well doing that.

This build is not made to kill Shaper and I actually see no reason in farming Shaper anyways. Quite inefficient.

And ofc the legacy variants of the Facebreaker will be more expensive. But the non-legacy prices are likely to drop.

well I said it wrong: I played this build (the one made by demopolos, pretty the same) all the league long, hit level 93 with far less deaths than my elementalist and stopped leveling just for laziness after completing the challenges for the prizes, but I enjoyed it very much and nearly completed the atlas! :)
I know that this build isn't made to farm the Shaper, and honestly I would never lose time trying to drop a Drying sun or a Starforge.
The point is that if you want to kill the "big ones" you'll likely have to ask for help to someone. Guardians are hard too unless you're an experienced player or have a great gear to face them (or you're at level 96+).
Last edited by Giammafix on Feb 22, 2017, 1:17:10 PM
I agree on that, obviously.
But usually it's not a problem to ask someone - or even buy the kill fi you need it for an achievement/chall. Personally I concentrate more on leveling, and for that the build is awesome.
If I want to farm "big ones" I might still change the build at 95+ ... maybe to one slower at leveling but better at killing fatties.
Was planning to try this build on standard once the breach league ended, still need that red nightmare jewel. What do you guys think the changes to area radius will affect this build?
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
Hello! Atm have 44 lvl, playing with Tabula and I have some problems with INT. Cant use inc AOE and Fortify and Herald of Ash. Where I can get more INT for this?
Ty.
And how can I enchance the Abyssus for 40% inc dmg for Shield Charge? Sry for problems, im newbie.
"
qww177 wrote:
And how can I enchance the Abyssus for 40% inc dmg for Shield Charge? Sry for problems, im newbie.

This is an enchantment that you can only get by completing the uber lab and getting very lucky, there are hundreds of possible helmet enchantments.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
"
qww177 wrote:
Hello! Atm have 44 lvl, playing with Tabula and I have some problems with INT. Cant use inc AOE and Fortify and Herald of Ash. Where I can get more INT for this?
Ty.

Either in the tree by taking some +30 int nodes or by items like these.

I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
"
frogemoth wrote:
"
qww177 wrote:
Ty.

Either in the tree by taking some +30 int nodes or by items like these.

Ty, im solved my problem. I have 800 dmg iwth Herald of Ash. Its good or not for 44 lvl?
Can I play Standart with this guide? Cuz im 51 lvl now :D
"
qww177 wrote:
Can I play Standart with this guide? Cuz im 51 lvl now :D

Ofc you can~ if there'd be any breach-only-item, it will be available end of februar anyways, since the league ends then

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info