[2.5 Breach] Saito's Shield Charger - Life, Facebreaker, non crit

This build is actually quite nice. T1-T15 is easy, even bosses die quickly. Guardians are doable but take time. Farmed each guardian for 4 times. Im not using increased area, running with conc effect all the time. Not using dying sun also - I dont think its needed. Quicksilver flask is nice for this build. Also The Red Nightmare gives a lot. My gear:

"
th3rion86 wrote:
Im not using increased area, running with conc effect all the time. Not using dying sun also

Last edited by Koukz_D_Saito on Feb 5, 2017, 4:15:47 PM
Been trying this for a while, have no trouble clearing maps or bosses. Im thinking of using Voidheart for single target, what do you think ?
"
Koukz_D_Saito wrote:
"
th3rion86 wrote:
Im not using increased area, running with conc effect all the time. Not using dying sun also

So you dont think its good idea? :) It works for me and I like it :) Its just my second league - still learning.

Also I dont know how did you get so much life - I still have few nodes to take but dont think I can get to your level.

The Red Nightmare is league exclusive - build won't work as nice in next league :/
Last edited by th3rion86 on Feb 6, 2017, 12:52:58 AM
"
th3rion86 wrote:
"
Koukz_D_Saito wrote:
"
th3rion86 wrote:

So you dont think its good idea? :) It works for me and I like it :) Its just my second league - still learning.

Also I dont know how did you get so much life - I still have few nodes to take but dont think I can get to your level.

The Red Nightmare is league exclusive - build won't work as nice in next league :/

They might keep breaches in the game next leaggue too, just like they did with essences. But the jewel will cost way more than it does now and its already expensive.

Do people have problems with mana when using cyclone? I sure do and I dont know what to do about it, the leech jewel (my could have higher %) isnt nowhere near close enough leech against single targets.

If someone could check my gear or w/e it would be nice. I just have an elreon ring as a placeholder until i find a good enough steel ring. And my hp is just shy of 6000. Any idea how to get above 7000?

Threw a deafening essence of contempt on a fresh ring and got this. 6 mods lol. No room to craft life :(

Should I re craft if im only left with around 1ex to spare? 1ex should equate to 2 tries of deafening essence of contempt + maybe a 1 or 2 shrieking ess?

My other ring. Chaosed couple times and got this. I guess this is okay.

Last edited by eddiec93 on Feb 6, 2017, 8:47:13 AM
"
th3rion86 wrote:

Well, he reached the highest levels, keep in mind that there's a huge difference between a level 92 (for example) and a level 96, that means up to 4 life nodes and 20% more life; plus, you get 12 flat life each level. I had less than 6200 life at level 90, now I'm at level 92 with 6775 life in total, will reach over 6800 next level.
He also has top tier life rolls on his gear, that counts very much
My attempts vs Chimera and Hydra with this build. Chimera has 35% more life which makes fight so long :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_b95LzUses&t=26s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj-6d8fMIAc&t=3s
Last edited by th3rion86 on Feb 7, 2017, 1:27:34 AM
Is this Build good for the Race Weekend?
I bought a steel ring and it has a prefix open.

The open once in crafting are "Adds X to X damage to your attacks" and % armour/evasion rating.

Obviously flat physical isnt open, but is fire damage good for herald of ash or should I just craft armor or evasion rating?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info