EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

WTF. It's 160 chaos now?

Maybe not a bad time to have got my first ever Exalt.
Guys its how economy works.
Supply vs demand.

You cant compare the eceonomy to previous leagues or to standard league.

Each new league has a NEW UNIQUE economy.
"
Arazosa wrote:
158:1

This is getting ridicolous. The rate chaos/ex rises, but the price of items don't go down.
Disfavour still costs 8 ex 6 linked.

That's because exalts aren't going up in value, chaos are going down. Item's themselves arent going up in value.

This is a great time for anyone who likes rolling rare items, because its getting significantly cheaper. Selling T15 maps for 25-30 chaos? sure why not.
Last edited by Asmosis on Jun 26, 2018, 1:14:04 AM
But is it really due to chaos being more common? We had lootsplosions in Breach and to a degree in Abyss. Can't recall ex being this expensive back then.

Or is it due to ex being in higher demand due to crafting all the cool bases
Twice I had my loot filter troll me with Divine orb in the last 2 days. FML.
"
But is it really due to chaos being more common? We had lootsplosions in Breach and to a degree in Abyss. Can't recall ex being this expensive back then.

Or is it due to ex being in higher demand due to crafting all the cool bases

In the Breach you had unnerfed Vault map and possibility to sextant it with dozen of MF modes. Good MF char with unnerfed Bisco was able to clean whole map in less then 2 minutes and Abandoned Wealth or others exalt cards dropped almost every run. Now Vault is nerfed to the ground, breaches are nerfed to the ground, you can add max 4 sextant modes to each map.

Moreover - there is no any chaos sink enymore. Zana's breach mode is junk, as well as abyss mode, as depths possibility is really low and possibility of lich appearing is joke. So players just don't know what to do with all these chaos orbs. Rolling items? Scouring + alch is still cheaper.

Economy is broken and will be broken, till we will be able to buy exalts from vendors, for some fixed price. 100 c? 120 c? In such case market price will oscilate around 90/110 c.
"

Economy is broken and will be broken, till we will be able to buy exalts from vendors, for some fixed price. 100 c? 120 c? In such case market price will oscilate around 90/110 c.

This is not a bad idea. We already have shaped/elder items recipe. So why not.

EX 200 C GO GO
What the hell!? It just jumped by 12 within few hours.
There surely must be something going on, other than chaos sink.
Last edited by Sixtysan on Jun 26, 2018, 10:27:16 AM
Think it's time for some patch to add some Chaos sink to bring this down. This can't be good for player base of people not playing 12 hours a day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info