EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Bestiary].] ~143:1 and higher memewhile

"
Completed 8 ChallengesSnorkle_uk wrote:
"
Completed 40 ChallengesSunL4D2 wrote:

Sorry, but I am not gonna read such a huge post from someone who is already proven wrong about the subject. TL:DR about MF stuff pls.



you aint proved shit.

tl:dr Ive probably spent longer mfing in this game than u have playing it at all in any form, with top tier mf gear beyond anything uve ever mfed with. So when u give an opinion based on nothing that contradicts my direct experience Im gonna dismiss it.

you want to talk about mf, do yourself a favour and read the post I made so you can at least have some second hand info to inform your opinions.

Yes, you was. "MF gear is not expensive" *cough* *cough*

What you argue for again?

"
Completed 26 ChallengesNephalim wrote:
MF as in IIQ (not to be confused with IIR which is totally worthless) is great if you have a mirrored level bow or wand character doing a billion dps wearing legacy 80-150 IIQ gear and melting pre nerf spider forest with a perfectly min maxed and blocked out atlas pre 3.1 before the doctor card drop rate nerf.

But on a temp league in the current patch? I'm not really sure how much wealth you're generating with the extra 6 sockets to offset the clear speed loss and initial investment cost.

Shaped vault spam is extremely volatile and from what I have seen, many people do it, go into the negative when an optimal IIQ strategy should yield 200 to 300 chaos per hour.


Today having a lot of MF pieces is not a problem at all. It's strictly more returns. Equiping your MFer smart will pay off really fast. One can even argue that there is hardly reason to not use some sort of IIQ gear if you can.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Jan 9, 2018 7:09:54 AM
"

Oh I agree. I don't think much of MFing. I was jsut correcting some misinfo. MF gear is not 1-15 chaos.



"
Completed 40 ChallengesSunL4D2 wrote:

Yes, you was. "MF gear is not expensive" *cough* *cough*

What you argue for again?





"
Completed 8 ChallengesSnorkle_uk wrote:

I think the moment you spend any significant amount of wealth on mf gear youve lost the point of running mf. If you even spend 5 exalts total gearing an mf character then youre doing it wrong. I wouldnt even spend 15 chaos.

Ive spent 1000s of hours mfing in this game, literally, and I can tell you for sure spending any significant amount on mf gear is a waste of time. Mf gear is not expensive, you use what you find and you spend virtually nothing on it, maybe 1 chaos for a ring here, 2 chaos for an amulet there.




read my actual quotes again. Mf gear isnt expensive, if you are doing it right. I obviously acknowledge you can spend multiple exalts on mf gear, and that its a stupid thing to do.


what are you arguing for?




I agree with Demonoz, sextant blocking? lol? why? Spending exalts on mf gear? what? The fact that these practices exist as part of a meta of strict loot filters and not picking up rare items because theyre trash is just all the more insane, its kind of comical really. Using sextants for xp in a ladder race, now that I can appreciate might have value.

On standard I blast down div card maps with legacy mf gear similar to the way Nephalim is talking about, and I do it when I want to bank a ton of alterations/jewellers and run a bunch of chaos recipe, because alts/jews and chaos recipe are the only consistent return magic finding brings. The div cards are just a little extra why not lottery, and rly I dont see that even those would be worth it in the current game, youre doing it for the excess rare items, if u get a couple of extra cards over a weeks play then cool. Put yourself in lucks path, but dont bank on it and certainly dont bribe it.

Ive mfed for 1000s of hours, Ive found I believe 4 kaoms hearts in my time playing and none of those were while mfing. I found a shitload of rigwalds charge etc tho while mfing, if thats what u want to get from ur 15ex amulet then by all means, keep doing it. The biscos meta is awesome because it means an item in the game has value and if I find it I can sell it to someone. Its like pvp, fuck pvp, but I wish it was a thing because it would be another revenue stream from my mapping.
"
Completed 8 ChallengesSnorkle_uk wrote:
"

Oh I agree. I don't think much of MFing. I was jsut correcting some misinfo. MF gear is not 1-15 chaos.



"
Completed 40 ChallengesSunL4D2 wrote:

Yes, you was. "MF gear is not expensive" *cough* *cough*

What you argue for again?





"
Completed 8 ChallengesSnorkle_uk wrote:

I think the moment you spend any significant amount of wealth on mf gear youve lost the point of running mf. If you even spend 5 exalts total gearing an mf character then youre doing it wrong. I wouldnt even spend 15 chaos.

Ive spent 1000s of hours mfing in this game, literally, and I can tell you for sure spending any significant amount on mf gear is a waste of time. Mf gear is not expensive, you use what you find and you spend virtually nothing on it, maybe 1 chaos for a ring here, 2 chaos for an amulet there.




read my actual quotes again. Mf gear isnt expensive, if you are doing it right. I obviously acknowledge you can spend multiple exalts on mf gear, and that its a stupid thing to do.


what are you arguing for?




I agree with Demonoz, sextant blocking? lol? why? Spending exalts on mf gear? what? The fact that these practices exist as part of a meta of strict loot filters and not picking up rare items because theyre trash is just all the more insane, its kind of comical really. Using sextants for xp in a ladder race, now that I can appreciate might have value.

On standard I blast down div card maps with legacy mf gear similar to the way Nephalim is talking about, and I do it when I want to bank a ton of alterations/jewellers and run a bunch of chaos recipe, because alts/jews and chaos recipe are the only consistent return magic finding brings. The div cards are just a little extra why not lottery, and rly I dont see that even those would be worth it in the current game, youre doing it for the excess rare items, if u get a couple of extra cards over a weeks play then cool. Put yourself in lucks path, but dont bank on it and certainly dont bribe it.

Ive mfed for 1000s of hours, Ive found I believe 4 kaoms hearts in my time playing and none of those were while mfing. I found a shitload of rigwalds charge etc tho while mfing, if thats what u want to get from ur 15ex amulet then by all means, keep doing it. The biscos meta is awesome because it means an item in the game has value and if I find it I can sell it to someone. Its like pvp, fuck pvp, but I wish it was a thing because it would be another revenue stream from my mapping.

You don't want dogshit IIQ rolls on proper MF setup.

Again, what is your point? Idc about Bisco's tbh. That using proper MF gear with high IIQ is pointless it in Abyss? Hell no.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Jan 10, 2018 7:28:28 AM
Dropped to 80.
IGN: I_NO
Ruler of the Walrus Clan
Farewell my turnabout?
"
Completed 40 ChallengesI_NO wrote:
Dropped to 80.

indeed LUL
I spent all league gearing my Cyclone Slayer with good enough gear to do red Elder, red guardians, Chimera, Phoenix and Hydra all deathless (Im positive I can do Minotaur deathless and pretty sure I could do Shaper also just have not had a Minotaur map drop yet) and farming currency to buy a Bisco’s for my MF Raider I leveled and have otherwise geared (windripper etc). Now that I have 27 ex and a few hundo of chaos I am having trouble spending currency on the Bisco’s. It doesn’t make sense to me to blow 18ex on a Bisco’s just to farm back the 18ex to buy a +2 TS Starkonja/Devotos.
x
Last edited by LowBudget780 on Jan 18, 2018 4:39:57 PM
Well, I used Bisco and get my HH in less than 100 Spider forest maps
Why is it dropping now?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
x
Last edited by LowBudget780 on Jan 18, 2018 4:39:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info