EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

If 1ex goes 200c it means one elder/shaper accessory (these items are the rarest) cost at least 4c each (0.2ex for a set = 40c, 10 items in a set).
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"
arknath wrote:
Crafting is a huuuuuge deal in Betrayal. Expect the exalt to go closer to 200. Supply is def lower than demand

I am really amazed how people always try to explain ex:chaos ratio with "chaos recipe", "zana mods", "easy to farm chaos" - you name it and yet ratio only changes after ban waves. I wonder why...

Bots are most important factor. Other factors are pretty much irrelevant.

Time to get it already.

Other factors are relatively irrelevant but still maybe as much as 20%. The point is that these "other" factors are more long lasting and set the general pattern of currency evaluation like regals becoming less valuable than chaos. Bots probably define the spikes and valleys of exalted orb prices by far, I'd guess.

Regarding anyone else agreeing with my guess or not? I don't care. I don't see why I should care?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
ITT hundreds of people who don't understand the simple concept of supply & demand
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"
Every league is same story that's why I was buying ex when they were 70-80cs. It will probably drop to 120-130cs in few weeks.

@MarloStanfield How do you know it is not RMT dudes (together with flippers) just buying out all exalt and anything that is of value or sought after to keep prices high and make lazy and rich players go to them instead?
Last edited by Sidad on Dec 26, 2018, 9:41:36 PM
Of course bots are manipulating the chaos to ex price. Botting is so prevalent in the game now. For example, just go to poe.trade and pick any currency seller on the list to buy from and 8/10 times they'll be a bot. I don't know why they aren't getting banned.
Last edited by coatofarms on Dec 26, 2018, 8:52:30 PM
"
coatofarms wrote:
Of course bots are manipulating the chaos to ex price. Botting is so prevalent in the game now. For example, just go to poe.trade and pick any currency seller on the list to buy from and 8/10 times they'll be a bot. I don't know why they aren't getting banned.

Because game is free and popular and even if it wasn't free it wouldn't really matter since you simply cant win against RMT and bots by playing ban game. Its just waste of time and resources. Many have tried fighting bots and rmt but they all failed.
Last edited by Sidad on Dec 26, 2018, 9:12:27 PM
"
Sidad wrote:
Every league is same story that's why I was buying ex when they were 70-80cs. It will probably drop to 120-130cs in few weeks.

@MarloStanfield How do you know it is not RMT dudes (together with flippers) just buying out all exalt and anything that is of value or sought after too keep prices high and make lazy and rich players go to them instead?

This league is totally different, cuz all mechanics come together, easy grinding chaos orb whatsoever. you won't see chaos drop to 120 again, the prices about 150 is the average value till the league end, and probably rise to 180. 120 could be the last two weeks before the league end only.
Myself and a few other fossil farmers have noticed a huge nerf to the amount of fossils we're finding now. Looks like GGG are trying to stabilize the chaos price.

I'm expecting fossil prices to rise sharply so I'm going to just bet by banking all of my fossils for a few days.
Last edited by AboveAverage on Dec 27, 2018, 12:32:04 AM
Ex market recently started falling fast.

Dropped by 20c in a few hours (Currently 133c)
Last edited by Heyitspars on Dec 27, 2018, 1:51:28 AM
wow massive drop. WHat happened?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info