EXALTED ORB Price Shenanigans [Delirium] 127:1 What is even going on?

The easy way out???? It's a trading game. The drops and rolls literally revolve around the existence of trading. Don't kid your self. You aren't better for not trading. You're just into doing things the hard way for some odd reason.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Nov 1, 2018, 1:16:04 AM
Pretty sure he never claimed to be better for not trading, he just prefers to use the crafting materials as crafting materials rather than currency. He's not alone.

There are multiple ways to play this game depending on an individual's personal goals and preference. Want to buy your way to 40/40, go ahead, you can do that. Want to SSFHC, you can do that to. Want to Party, then get down and paaaarty! Want to play Trading simulator 3.4 then that's an option too.

I'm very antisocial so I minimise my trading to the bare essentials. I don't care if I have top gear or not but I do enjoy the chance to create something myself. That's where my fun lays. It doesn't make me better or worse than anyone else, it's just a stated preference.
"
The easy way out???? It's a trading game. The drops and rolls literally revolve around the existence of trading...

Exactly; that's why it is the easy way out compared to not trading.
You could argue that if you trade ex for chaos so you can craft it is also kind of the easy way out compared to SSF, where the value of an exalt is... questionable. You find too few to do serious crafting with them, yet you can't sell them for chaos, which you could then at least spam on a good base and play the crafting lottery or use to fuel the map device.

That doesn't mean that SSFers are better. They just enjoy playing differently and are probably more patient/ masochistic.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
"
Phrazz wrote:
I never buy exalted orbs. I almost never use them. I like high rates. It makes it so much more rewarding to find an exalt, if it's worth 141:1 instead of 60:1. But hey, I'm just a man.

Considering high value items are sold in exalts, your gear must be terrible.

Not as bad as your attitude and the way you speak down to people in a video game.

Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Nov 1, 2018, 11:34:17 AM
"
You're just into doing things the hard way for some odd reason.

The "odd" reason is called "fun". It's subjective, as you know. For me, trading is boring. I rather not do it, but have to - sometimes. So for me, trading will always be the easy way out. Don't take it personal, you don't have to be mad. We're talking about me here, and how I play the game. Shouldn't bother you.

Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
You're just into doing things the hard way for some odd reason.

The "odd" reason is called "fun". It's subjective, as you know. For me, trading is boring. I rather not do it, but have to - sometimes. So for me, trading will always be the easy way out. Don't take it personal, you don't have to be mad. We're talking about me here, and how I play the game. Shouldn't bother you.

lol I'm not mad. I find it funny and strange. There's a difference. It's like playing FF1 with a party of black mages. Just....why. The games not designed for it, you're making it a slog. Mad? Just no lol
"
Just....why.

Some people want challenges, and some people prefer doing things themselves. People find fun in the strangest places. If that is hard to understand, I think you need to... Read up or something.
131c:1ex !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dropping!!!!!!!
"
Alienbutter wrote:
131c:1ex !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dropping!!!!!!!

Yeah, but why?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info