[2.6 Legacy] Shana's Lightning Crit Cycloner, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Guardians Viable /w Videos

After a lot of tests the build is rdy for 2.6!

updated tree, gear, and some other things.

overall the builds deals like 30% more dmg but the aoe feels kinda clunkly, but nothing to horrible.

"
Hi, will there be an update build and will there be a build version without the Skyforce?

just use orb of storms and power charge on crit, dont mind the other stats too much, but you probably have to use 2x enlighten 3

ign: LadyRemuu
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/shana_14
Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/DragonSlayerShana
Lightning Crit Cycloner Guide: view-thread/1814828
Is enough of the 0.4 kidnapping without vessel? Or it is needed initially,?
maybe i fucked up something but the leech is not enough cant even sustain in strand lol
"

"
maybe i fucked up something but the leech is not enough cant even sustain in strand lol

paired with the 0.6 leech from your boots you have 1%, which is more than enough for maps (i think i forgot to mention that in the guide)

for somewhat hard bosses you have to have a vinktar, there is no way around it
Last edited by Kuroyukihime on Mar 18, 2017, 4:24:10 AM
Hello Kuroyukihime, I have a question on the gem setup for HoT. Since there's already a curse setup for orb of storm, why is there another one specifically for Hot? Wouldn't it make more sense to have it in your helm instead? And then you would free up the gems and have a immortal call setup for a bit more safety?
"
Kuroyukihime wrote:
"

"

paired with the 0.6 leech from your boots you have 1%, which is more than enough for maps (i think i forgot to mention that in the guide)

for somewhat hard bosses you have to have a vinktar, there is no way around it

ahh forgot about the boots
Without Skyforth having 2 Enlighten available mana of only 120, the game becomes not very comfortable.
"
nommi wrote:
Hello Kuroyukihime, I have a question on the gem setup for HoT. Since there's already a curse setup for orb of storm, why is there another one specifically for Hot? Wouldn't it make more sense to have it in your helm instead? And then you would free up the gems and have a immortal call setup for a bit more safety?

thats for regular mapping, and the orb of storms one is for bosses, but i recently linked curse on it on my shield charge, so i dropped the orb of storm setup completly and have now 3 free slots for things like immortal call
Have you tried going accuracy and grabbing instead a stronger sword? I feel you could do a lot better than 5-60 lightning damage. Hits can't be evaded is the best no doubt there, but you can roll higher than the mods allow and its easier to buy.
i didnt tried that yet, maybe if i have enough currency to buy good accuracy gear :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info